Con Suite > Cosplay

Cosplay chat

<< < (39/39)

TiWi:
Sorry for writing one reply after another, but I've got some really useful information. I want to share it with you, in case someone would like to sew the costume on there own, too. 
Here is a good video with sewing basics
Here is a comparison of sewing machines, if you are looking for one You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And finally a nice forum with some useful tips and tricks on making costumes You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I hope it would be useful.

TardisMom:
Hi You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login !!  This is a great time to learn about sewing!  Avoid crowds and have your cosplay perfect by next summer!

My daughter has made many costumes, as well as props, corsets, and armor.  She searches youtube for videos once she has an idea what she wants to make.  There are also costume specific groups on FB and other sites, for instance she follows a FB group that makes Wonder Woman costumes.  Good luck with your searches and hopefully your learning curve won't be too steep!

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

TiWi:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHi You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login !!  This is a great time to learn about sewing!  Avoid crowds and have your cosplay perfect by next summer!

My daughter has made many costumes, as well as props, corsets, and armor.  She searches youtube for videos once she has an idea what she wants to make.  There are also costume specific groups on FB and other sites, for instance she follows a FB group that makes Wonder Woman costumes.  Good luck with your searches and hopefully your learning curve won't be too steep!

--- End quote ---

Thank you! I'll check FB groups tonight, I should have done it before ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version