Con Suite > Off-Topic Chat

Random Chat

<< < (137/141) > >>

angoradebs:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWe've been to a handful of movies in the theatre since we were vaccinated, so happy to have movie popcorn again!  For In the Heights next Friday I've rented a theatre for $149 -- my group of friends who go to NYC each year is going, 7 of us, plus a couple of our kids and other friends.  Can't wait! And we already have our tickets for Come From Away for our December trip, so glad to hear a great review!   Also tickets for Six.  It feels good to be starting the process of getting back to normal!

--- End quote ---

Oh, yes, CFA is so amazing, you will love it! And it's exactly the type of show the world needs right now, since it's so uplifting and focuses on kindness.

I'll be back in NYC in January for The Music Man (originally had tickets for October 2020) and hope to catch Six then! For my September trip it's just CFA and hopefully Little Shop of Horrors (we have tickets for a matinee, our flight is currently scheduled to leave at 8:30pm - if they move our flight up by more than an hour there's just no way and we'll have to cancel that one)

Enjoy your rented theatre! That sounds really fun. Maybe I'd go more often if I could guarantee I wouldn't be annoyed by anyone in the crowd  ;D

TardisMom:
Oooooo Little Shop of Horrors, one of my most favorites!  I'll see if we can squeeze it in while we're there.  Or maybe another trip will need to be scheduled.  We must all do our part to support the arts!  ;D

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

semigeekgirl:
I can't get used to these quiet July days with no intensive planning. Fingers crossed this is the last one we have to endure!

alyssa:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI can't get used to these quiet July days with no intensive planning. Fingers crossed this is the last one we have to endure!

--- End quote ---

i think i can risk an "Amen Sister"

semigeekgirl:
So depressing on what should be the day before Comic-Con to come here and it's totally dead except for a couple of spam posts (already removed, thanks mods!). Missing all of you this week!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version