Forum Development > Forum Help and Technical FAQs

Random Forum Notifications

<< < (2/7) > >>

alyssa:
There have been changes to the pm system-
we will be working on a write up

We had to roll that back-

alyssa:
We believe we have solved the issues relating to email notifications. What this means to members of the forum;

* New member sign up will be using email verification going forward
* Members will be able to sign up to receive notifications to subscribed threads
If you encounter any structural issues please post in this thread.

People may be experencing slow load times due to old book marks. We have incressed the security of the site, added a 'https://' before the site url. Please take the time to update your bookmark to the site. It will load quicker!

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

dolphina:
Just a FYI, it says that I have a message but I am not seeing any new messages since last week and I have read all my messages but it still shows 1 unread message.

AzT:
Seeing the following (Chrome and Firefox) in early a.m.:

"Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later."

semigeekgirl:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSeeing the following (Chrome and Firefox) in early a.m.:

"Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later."

--- End quote ---

Me too, I've been having connection problems and timeouts for the last couple hours - on Chrome, Internet Explorer, and the Tapatalk app.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version