Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
WonderCon / Re: WonderCon 2023: March 24-26, Anaheim
« Last post by rv65 on Today at 01:37:33 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice pull with Adam Hughes and Jae Lee.  I wonder if Tom King and Mitch Gerads will be there with Doc Shaner?

Mitch Gerads will be there but not sure about Tom King.
Spoke too soon. They moved it again, to Friday at the same time as the Scream panel. ::) I’m not going to check again until the week of the con.

I like that ECCC always releases the panel schedule early, but the negative to that it is that it usually changes many times before the con.
WonderCon / Re: WonderCon 2023 FoCC Meetup
« Last post by Transmute Jun on Yesterday at 03:01:47 PM »
Updating:

Transmute Jun
Alyssa
Dolphina
Andrew Costa Mesa
Starlucy
MickeyJack & Loubert

Up to 7 people...
« Last post by Transmute Jun on Yesterday at 03:01:14 PM »
Count me in plus @Loubert

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Will do! The meetup discussion has been transferred to this thread.

C2E2, ECCC, and All Other ReedPOP Events / Re: ECCC 2023: March 2-5, 2023
« Last post by hikanteki on Yesterday at 02:30:46 PM »
Update: The VFX panel got moved to 11, so no more conflict! (Unless they move it again :P )

Spoke too soon. They moved it again, to Friday at the same time as the Scream panel. ::) I’m not going to check again until the week of the con.
« Last post by MickeyJack on Yesterday at 12:50:49 PM »
If there are 4-6 of us, it's easy to make a reservation through the normal system. If there are 10-12 of us, then I need to call the restaurant to make arrangements. But they've always been accommodating to me in the past.

Count me in plus @Loubert
« Last post by Cubs23331 on Yesterday at 11:14:08 AM »
Nice pull with Adam Hughes and Jae Lee.  I wonder if Tom King and Mitch Gerads will be there with Doc Shaner?
SDCC Housing, Parking, and Transportation / Re: SDCC 2023 Hotel Discussion
« Last post by alyssa on Yesterday at 08:59:55 AM »
I hope no one is offended by this, but based upon how "alert" (that's sarcasm) and "cheerful" (that is NOT sarcasm) some of my most grumpy and non-morning students were last year on April 20 (aka 420) I don't think they will hold it on April 20, just sayin...Seriously...one of my students, who was Miss NON-congeniality every day...I mean NOTHING would make this girl smile...waltzed into class that morning all smiles...and I asked her why she was so cheerful that morning her response was "Oh I had some REALLY good coffee this morning Miss!"  Being clueless of course I was mystified until her two besties snarted snickering...and they said "It's 420 Miss, you know...as in, weed???" And then it hit me...ahhh.  "Well" I said "In that case, since it puts you in such a positive mood, you should have coffee every morning."  I think it shocked them that I could actually show a sense of humor about it.  I wasn't happy she was stoned, but in her case, I was willing to make an exception because this girl was just borderline hostile all the time.  So my vote is for April 7.  May the odds be ever in our favor.

BEST story, like, laugh out loud funny. Thank you.
Yes, there are some folks who def. need that daily adjustment to function in society.
SDCC Housing, Parking, and Transportation / Re: Booking Room for 3 adults?
« Last post by freshstart19 on February 04, 2023, 02:44:42 PM »
Thanks for the additional info!
SDCC Housing, Parking, and Transportation / Re: SDCC 2023 Hotel Discussion
« Last post by sefton42 on February 04, 2023, 02:04:58 PM »
Don’t really think 420 falls into CCI’s calculations.  Hoping for any other Thursday that month than the 6th.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10