Author Topic: 20th Century Fox Panel, Hall H, 4:00pm - 6:20pm  (Read 10158 times)

Offline mdla

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 171
Re: 20th Century Fox Panel (Friday 4-7)
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2014, 09:06:56 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
True, looks like the whole Deadpool coming to Comic Con and Reynolds leaving was a rumor purposely started by a Deadpool fan who hated Ryan Reynolds. So, no teaser for SDCC. Which makes sense considering Reynolds saying about Deadpool "Its like the worst relationship I've ever had" basically Fox starting pre-production and immediately after shutting it down for years and years.

We'll be seeing a lot of films in the Fox's 3 hour block and maybe a shout-out to Deadpool but I think right now their prorities will be more on X-Men: Apocalypse and X-Force than Deadpool.

Excellent news!  My excitement about the project went down dramatically when I read that.

Offline mdla

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 171
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2014, 08:25:55 PM »
Well if Kevin Smith is accurate, there's no way this panel goes three hours.  Kev said his panel starts at 6:35 PM on Friday in Hall H.

Friends of Comic Cons

Re: 20th Century Fox Panel, Hall H, 4:00pm - 6:20pm
« Reply #17 on: Today at 09:25:08 AM »

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
  • Formally When Nerds Attack
    • You Fancy Me Mad
  • Liked: 538
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2014, 04:59:13 PM »

THE MAZE RUNNER

·         Dylan O’Brien, Kaya Scodelario, Will Poulter, Writer James Dashner and Director Wes Ball

BOOK OF LIFE

·         Channing Tatum, Ron Perlman, Christina Applegate, Writer/Director Jorge Gutierrez and Producer Guillermo del Toro

HITMAN: AGENT 47

·         Zachary Quinto and Hannah Ware

LET’S BE COPS

·         Damon Wayans Jr, Rob Riggle and Keegan Michael-Key

KINGSMAN: THE SECRET SERVICE

·         Colin Firth, Samuel L. Jackson, Taron Egerton, Sophie Cookson, Sofia Boutella and Co-Creators Mark Millar and Dave Gibbons

Offline Shauni48

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 52
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2014, 10:24:34 PM »

THE MAZE RUNNER

·         Dylan O’Brien, Kaya Scodelario, Will Poulter, Writer James Dashner and Director Wes Ball

BOOK OF LIFE

·         Channing Tatum, Ron Perlman, Christina Applegate, Writer/Director Jorge Gutierrez and Producer Guillermo del Toro

HITMAN: AGENT 47

·         Zachary Quinto and Hannah Ware

LET’S BE COPS

·         Damon Wayans Jr, Rob Riggle and Keegan Michael-Key

KINGSMAN: THE SECRET SERVICE

·         Colin Firth, Samuel L. Jackson, Taron Egerton, Sophie Cookson, Sofia Boutella and Co-Creators Mark Millar and Dave Gibbons

Are these just speculation panels or were these confirmed?

Offline jamiesugah

• Hall H
    • The Geekiary
  • Liked: 494
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2014, 06:26:21 AM »
Those are confirmed. It was in the press release.
Author/Editor at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Twitter: @jamiesugah

Offline Shauni48

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 52
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2014, 08:08:35 AM »
Thanks! I wonder where they'll slip in Fantastic Four. If they bring it.

Offline NYRider

• Supporter
  • Hall H
  • Liked: 185
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2014, 04:12:53 AM »
Simon Kinberg says no Fantastic Four at SDCC:

LR: You are involved with FANTASTIC FOUR; will we see any of it at this year’s Comic-Con?

Simon Kinberg: No, I can definitively officially tell you that there will not be anything from FANTASTIC FOUR at this year’s Comic Con. We are still very much in the middle of shooting and we don’t want to show anything until it’s ready and it’s not ready yet. We want the first stuff that we show from the film to really blow people away, and it will but we have got to wait until it’s ready.

LR: You don’t want to do a disservice to the film…

Simon Kinberg: Yes, we are hopefully going to be refining the way the people see the FANTASTIC FOUR movies. There are so many things we are doing different from the previous film and so many things different from other comic books films. When we really step forward we want it to be with our best foot forward. Instead of rushing something together for the Con we’d rather really wait until we have that perfect first image, perfect first sequence and first scene to show people. And I know that there’s a lot of people that think that’s the big surprise from Fox this year at the Con and knowing that I’m talking to a reporter and I’m going on record that I’m saying unfortunately that will not be a surprise for the fans of Comic-Con this year. Obviously the Comic-Con world is incredible important to FANTASTIC FOUR and because of that we want to give them the best version of what we are making.

LR: There’s always New York Comic-Con.

Simon Kinberg: Yes, there is New York, there’s Wonder Con, there is a lot of other places were we may indeed pop up with a surprise down the road. It just didn’t time out well this year and we are really so focused on making the film here in Baton Rouge and its going great. You have a lot of people that want to do something really special.

Offline DianaOfThemyscira

• Gaming Lounge
  • formerly Xax
  • Liked: 83
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2014, 02:31:27 AM »
So,how popular is the Fox Panel usually? I'm wondering since its last t hing Friday it might be ok to get in if I'm there an hour before? Or am I dreaming? So do i need to go line up now?

Offline FBS

• Fulfillment Room
    • http://www.marksearby.com/
  • Liked: 510
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2014, 07:01:16 AM »
So,how popular is the Fox Panel usually? I'm wondering since its last t hing Friday it might be ok to get in if I'm there an hour before? Or am I dreaming? So do i need to go line up now?
I was wondering this too. I get the feeling there will be a mass exodus after GoT anyway.

Offline retired

• Supporter
  • Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 1048
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2014, 07:10:04 AM »
Yeah, walk right in after TWD/got

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Transmute Jun

• Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2014, 06:31:44 AM »
We stayed long enough to see Daniel Radcliffe. Lots of people walked out after GoT.