Author Topic: Limited Edition Optimus Prime.  (Read 2091 times)

Offline chocolateshake

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1497
Limited Edition Optimus Prime.
« on: April 20, 2021, 07:56:53 PM »
Was anyone able to get a preorder in for Optimus Prime?  I don't even especially like the Transformers, I'm too old, but it's just so awesome.  I keep checking the website but they are still pending audit, I guess that means waiting for cancellations, to see if they have any leftovers to sell.

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
Re: Limited Edition Optimus Prime.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 10:05:00 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Special Pre-Order Page For Our Subscribers

Please stay on this page to pre-order your Optimus Prime.  This is a non advertised page especially available for our subscribers to have the opportunities to place their orders.

Taxes and duties may be required for the remaining outstanding balances of $699 USD.  At checkout, you are only billed for all required taxes, and duties based on the $100 USD preorder amount.  Tax and duties charges are calculated based on the $100 pre-order.  Additional taxes and duties may also be charged and collected for the remaining balance of $699 USD.

The estimated availability is in Nov 2021. Estimated ship date subject to change, items may ship earlier or later than anticipated without notice.

Please Limit youself to 1 Pre-Order at a time so that our subscribers and customers will have the opportunity to get their hands on one.

Introducing the World's First Auto-Converting, Interactive, Programmable, Voice Activated, Mobile Controlled - Optimus Prime Robot. In collaboration with Hasbro - Robosen brings your favorite TRANSFORMERS hero, Optimus Prime, to life with a fully immersive experience through voice-activated actions, mobile app controls, and endless hours of creative and fun ways to program Optimus Prime to walk, punch, blast, drive, and convert at the swipe of your finger, or command of your voice! The world has never seen an easier way to convert, and roll out!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 10:09:25 PM by AzT »

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 03:29:38 AM »

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2021, 06:16:36 PM »
Available for pre-order:

Estimated to Ship Spring 2022

Offline chocolateshake

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1497
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2021, 08:55:09 AM »
I don't know how "limited edition" it is when they keep making another run.  I think this is the third time it's opened up.

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2022, 09:57:23 PM »