Author Topic: LINE WAIT GROUPS FORMING  (Read 3972 times)

Offline clarrkkent

• Gaming Lounge
  • @Wa_Fly_Guy on IG
  • Liked: 177
LINE WAIT GROUPS FORMING
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2019, 07:37:53 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I’m super confused about how this all works. I’m interested in Saturday Hall H, so I signed up for a 2-4pm slot. So how do I find where others are at? And after my shift is over, do I just come back when the wristbands are being handed out?

Good luck getting an answer anywhere. I tried the line group app, discord, and here and got nada.

I finally gave up and formed my own group using twitter. I’d recommend the same if it’s not too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man"

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline TossedSalad

• Gaming Lounge
  • Greetings Programs!
  • Liked: 143
Re: LINE WAIT GROUPS FORMING
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2019, 04:17:58 PM »
Good luck getting an answer anywhere. I tried the line group app, discord, and here and got nada.

I finally gave up and formed my own group using twitter. I’d recommend the same if it’s not too late.

There was a bunch of us on discord and stuff communicating so not sure what happened
Fun isn’t something one considers when preparing for Comic-Con, but attending does put a smile on my face

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #17 on: Today at 01:02:52 PM »

Offline clarrkkent

• Gaming Lounge
  • @Wa_Fly_Guy on IG
  • Liked: 177
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2019, 04:51:07 PM »
There was a bunch of us on discord and stuff communicating so not sure what happened

Yeah. Must have been a Discord server/group that I didn’t have access to. Maybe I missed it, but I couldn’t locate that info anywhere. Of course when I asked on the FoCC discord, it was made clear that wasn’t the place.

Oh well, it all worked out anyway.

"Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man"

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline TossedSalad

• Gaming Lounge
  • Greetings Programs!
  • Liked: 143
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2019, 05:03:06 PM »
Yeah. Must have been a Discord server/group that I didn’t have access to. Maybe I missed it, but I couldn’t locate that info anywhere. Of course when I asked on the FoCC discord, it was made clear that wasn’t the place.

Glad you got it worked out!!
Fun isn’t something one considers when preparing for Comic-Con, but attending does put a smile on my face

Offline accelerate

• Ballroom 20
  • God of Donuts
  • Liked: 757
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2019, 05:58:29 PM »

Same. Even now, I'm not sure where the communication occurred.

I was fortunately able to find a random line group on Twitter (although I had to try several times as the first few fell through).