Author Topic: Hasbro's HasLab Crowdfunding Platform  (Read 16580 times)

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
Re: Hasbro's HasLab Crowdfunding Platform
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2021, 09:11:36 AM »

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2021, 11:40:00 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hasbropulse I, Cobra Commander, have successfully hacked your HasLab! I’ve been lying in wait, and what better time to strike than now, Cyber Week! Go to HasbroPulse.com and fund this IMMEDIATELY or there will be consequences! Cobra strikes again!

💥🐍💥

Back the G.I. Joe Skystriker #HasLab project for $229.99 US/ £189.99 UK on #HasbroPulse. This crowdfund project will run until December 7th, 2021. See HasbroPulse.com for more details!

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #77 on: Today at 02:37:46 PM »

Offline perc2100

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1770
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2021, 08:40:09 AM »
This crowdfunded project will run from October 22nd to December 6th. If successful, the project will begin shipping Spring 2023.

It’s time for the first EVER Star Wars™: The Black Series HasLab creation: Rancor™!

If this campaign is successfully backed, the offering will include:

Star Wars™: The Black Series Rancor™ Figure with an arm span of 42 inches (106.68 cm) from talon to talon, a height of 17.5 inches (44.45 cm), and the ability to extend to be 27 inches tall (68.58 cm) with arms raised up. This figure has over 45 points of articulation, more than The Black Series 29-point standard!

Help us defeat the Rancor – you’re our only hope!
I think this didn't meet the goal and was crushed (pun intended?) last night

Offline chocolateshake

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1497
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2021, 12:05:13 PM »
I think this didn't meet the goal and was crushed (pun intended?) last night

It didn't.  It all fell apart a couple of weeks ago.  Right around when they released another set of images of it.  I think it was the first images of it painted.  People didn't like it.  They were already on the fence.  $350 for a such a small, for a Haslab, figure.  Many backers backed out at that point.  But then the numbers climbed backed up but it wasn't enough in the end.

I think it was a combination of a not really desired figure, combined with a small size and a high price.  I think it also has to do with there being so many Haslabs going on at the same time.  When it first started, Haslab was special.  Now it just seems to be another run of the mill distribution channel for Hasbro.  The cache is gone.

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2021, 10:06:24 PM »

16,798 Backers Target 10,000

hasbropulse Yo, Joe! We did it! This mission was successfully funded, even with Cobra Commander infiltrating our systems. Your childhood dream of owning the baddest Skystriker around will now be a reality!

Offline stl_ben

• Hall H
    • dailyvinyl.net
  • Liked: 443
« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2021, 10:07:45 AM »
Wasn't that at only like 8,000 backers yesterday?  Was that a glitch or do it really double on the last day.

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2021, 09:04:38 AM »
Wasn't that at only like 8,000 backers yesterday?  Was that a glitch or do it really double on the last day.

With counter hiccups reported that afternoon too!  (I did an order near the end  for one Skystriker, tried for a single Rancor the day before.)

« Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 09:06:56 AM by SamTurtledove »

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2022, 09:13:22 AM »

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2022, 04:17:47 PM »

*Early-Bird Special Offering: Cobra H.I.S.S. Tactician Figure:

If the HasLab G.I. JOE Classified Series HISS Tank campaign reaches its minimum goal of 8,000 backers before 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, July 6, 2022, all project backers will receive the exclusive G.I. JOE Classified Series Cobra HISS Tactician figure.

Got a buddy one set at around the 7500 backer level!  Price with tax was $320, told him a 4day w/PN was about the same cost in 2020!

I see we have competition for the HasLab record… You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There’s a lot of incorrect info going around regarding the early bird! We have clarified with Emily that everyone who backs the project even after next week will be eligible for the early bird figure if it unlocks!! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 04:25:43 PM by SamTurtledove »

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2022, 04:48:07 PM »
Fully Funded

Cobra's legions have spoken! The #GIJoe Classified Series #HasLab H.I.S.S. is FULLY FUNDED in record-breaking time! Stay tuned for the reveal of the Classified Upgrade #1, coming REAL SOON! Back the G.I. Joe Cobra H.I.S.S.! See You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for more details! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

8,000 backers to fully fund the campaign

10,000 backers to unlock Cobra H.I.S.S. Classified Upgrade #1

12,000 backers to unlock Cobra H.I.S.S. Classified Upgrade #2

14,000 backers to unlock Cobra H.I.S.S. Classified Upgrade #3

16,000 backers to unlock Cobra H.I.S.S. Classified Upgrade #4

Updates to HasLab in Spoiler below:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 05:15:09 PM by SamTurtledove »

Offline accelerate

• Ballroom 20
  • God of Donuts
  • Liked: 757
« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2022, 03:37:05 PM »
God, that Skystriker looks awesome. It was the only GI Joe toy I ever owned as a kid. Because of Top Gun and Robotech and GI Joe, I've had a love affair with the F-14 Tomcat.

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2022, 08:33:19 AM »

13,428 Backers

hasbropulse Astonisssshing! No matter what I offer, you jusssst want more! "Cobra Commander", you say, "Sure, my H.I.S.S. vehicle has enough firepower to bring cowardly G.I. Joe to their knees, but can it make them 'vanish' entirely?"

To that I say...of COURSSSSE it can! If our #HasLab project reaches 14,000 backers, you'll unlock Classified Upgrade #3 - the Weapons Accessory Pack AND the H.I.S.S. Gunner action figure.

You'll get twin HISSINTEGRATOR CANNON accessssssories, which attach under the nose of the cockpit, and two HISSRUPTOR ZX-5 blaster accessories that attach to either side of the H.I.S.S. turret!

A weapon is nothing without someone to wield it. Pose your H.I.S.S. Gunner figure at the controls of the articulated turret or wielding their weapon accesssssories. Adding a Gunner figure gives you a full complement of troops to staff your H.I.S.S. vehicle, and offerssss even more ways to display your H.I.S.S. fleet.

How can you argue with an unbelievable deal like that? Now, remember, keep backing the Classified Series H.I.S.S. before the campaign ends. Until nexsssst time…

Time is limited! This HasLab campaign will run until August 15, 2022. Back the G.I. Joe Cobra H.I.S.S. for $299.99/£299.99 UK/€349.99 DE on #HasbroPulse. See HasbroPulse.com for more details!

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2022, 08:42:44 AM »

hasbropulse This G.I. Joe Classified HasLab campaign has been quite a roller coaster of a journey, hasn’t it, my faithful acolytessss? Every step of the way, you’ve surpasssssed all my expectations demolishing the initial offering and each unlock tier in record time. Your customizable H.I.S.S. now includes the base vehicle offering with H.I.S.S. Driver Action Figure, Early-Bird H.I.S.S. Tactician Action Figure, removable MALHISS Missile Racks, Retro canopy and tread covers, the newly-recruited H.I.S.S. Gunner Figure, the HISSINTEGRATOR CANNON, and two HISSRUPTOR ZX-5 BLASTER accessories. That’s cause for a celebration, and this year is the perfect time for a celebration in honor of me, COBRA COMMANDER!

2022 markssss my 40th Anniversary, and I want to commemorate that occasion with a trophy to my greatness. You've unlocked the Classified Upgrade #4 – a 6-Inch Scale Retro Cardback Cobra Commander Action Figure inspired by the rare missssprinted variant of my original 1982 “Real American Hero” figure release. Why Retro Cardback, you may ask? BECAUSE I’M the leader of this club. This figure is made for me! I want to be able to see my shining helmet through the blisssster pack and revel in my ressssplendent portrait.

Such a momentous depiction can’t posssssibly be slapped together with reussssed parts and pieces. I recently “sequesssstered” the HasLab team and insisted they create an all-new sculpt to capture me in all my 1980s glory. I’m certain it will inspire future statuessss and monuments throughout the world. My figure comes with 8 accessories including alternate hands, a backpack holster for my venom blaster accessory, and a miniature globe with my pet cobra. It’s a small world, but I will wrap my coils around it and squeeze it into total submission. Plus you can pose my figure astride the tail board at the rear of the H.I.S.S. as we roll on to victory!

So there you have it. A fully-loaded, and fully-staffed Cobra H.I.S.S. all for a measly $299.99. Let’s finish this HasLab campaign together, friends, and help Cobra put an end to G.I. Joe FOREVER!

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2022, 01:48:52 PM »
morphinomenally_emily Lenny and I are officially off to #sdcc ! Would you like to guess how many of these five suitcases are mine versus Lenny’s? 😂

In my defense, the HISS models are riding in style and each get their own case! Tomorrow the painted HISS model will go on display for the first time ever in the @hasbropulse booth at the convention! 😍

Safe travels to everyone heading to San Diego!

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2022, 11:11:58 PM »