Author Topic: NYCC Citi Entrance  (Read 2747 times)

Offline littlenemo

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 9
NYCC Citi Entrance
« on: September 30, 2019, 09:48:13 AM »
Please correct me if I am mistaken...Did anyone see something about a dedicated Citi entrance at NYCC?

I remember seeing something via email a while ago and can no longer find the info

Offline jamiesugah

• Hall H
    • The Geekiary
  • Liked: 494
Re: NYCC Citi Entrance
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 03:06:52 PM »
I don't remember seeing anything like that and honestly I think that would be difficult to enforce.
Author/Editor at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Twitter: @jamiesugah

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:09:10 AM »

Offline debster

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 569
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 05:25:56 PM »
It looks like it's a dedicated cardmember line at the NYCC show store. Here are all the perks:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CITI EXCLUSIVE ON-SITE PERKS

Location: JACOB K. JAVITS CONVENTION CENTER | 655 W 34 TH STREET, NEW YORK, NY 10001

Dates: OCTOBER 3 – 6

New York Comic Con 2019 is just around the corner! Citi is the preferred card of NYCC and your ticket to unlock access to the following Citi cardmember exclusives on-site:

A dedicated Citi cardmember line at the official NYCC Show Store
    Limited Edition NYCC pin gift with purchase at NYCC Show Store
    Access to participate in the NYCC XP Citi Cardmember Prize Station Sweepstakes for a chance to win the coveted Blue Tickets for access to photo ops, autograph signings, and panel upgrades*

To access these perks, don’t forget to bring your Citi card to NYCC 2019 and sign up for the cashless pay program and link your Citi® credit card or Citibank® Debit Card.

*You must activate your NYCC 2019 badge to participate in the NYCC XP Citi Cardmember Prize Station Sweepstakes. You can activate your badge at NYCC19.com/activate. You can participate by signing up for the cashless pay program and linking your Citi card or by showing your Citi card to the brand ambassador at the Prize Station.