Author Topic: Introductions/Welcome Thread  (Read 196735 times)

Offline musclemom1234

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 12
Re: Introductions/Welcome Thread
« Reply #1260 on: November 07, 2022, 06:42:40 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hello, and a belated welcome to the forum! What are your favorite superheros, and did you like the most recent Treehouse of Horror Simpsons episode? Ha ha.

Hey there! Welcome to the Friends of Comic Cons forum! I'm glad to hear you were able to get badges - not quite the same as "tickets", ha ha - this year!

Is there anything in particular that you'd like to see at con? Any favorite fandoms?

So I'd say my MOST favorite is Wasp.........

Offline Redroo

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #1261 on: March 27, 2023, 12:44:39 AM »
Hello Hello Hello

Long time stalker first time poster.

Me names guy and i was directed here by Brooklyn by her kindness and not threats from Blucifer.....(send help)

Im Australian and have traveled for SDCC yearly since 2017 (bar the great shutdown). I like cosplaying and just hanging with friends and getting select exclusives.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #1262 on: Today at 02:43:18 AM »

Offline Cubs23331

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 18
« Reply #1262 on: March 27, 2023, 06:00:08 AM »
Welcome to the board! The community as I’m sure you’ve seen is great. Quite the commitment coming from Australia. I spent some time in Sydney and absolutely loved it.

Offline Redroo

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #1263 on: March 27, 2023, 06:42:36 AM »
Welcome to the board! The community as I’m sure you’ve seen is great. Quite the commitment coming from Australia. I spent some time in Sydney and absolutely loved it.

Sydney is my home away from home ^^ i live in Brisbane which is the capital of Queensland which is subtropics. Its great going to Cali as i don't suffer to badly haha.

Offline sthesuperstar

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #1264 on: November 07, 2023, 03:07:14 PM »
Hi everyone my name Shevonne,

i found out about the forum in a SDCC Facebook group I am apart of. I'm from Detroit, mi. Next year will be my third SDCC.  I am really big horror and Simpsons fan. but at the con I like to do as much as I can, offsites, panels, buying exclusives, celebrity watching lol, parties. I'm down for it all lol. Excited to be apart of the forum.

Offline Transmute Jun

• Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
« Reply #1265 on: November 07, 2023, 08:38:16 PM »
Glad to have you here, Shevonne! Please feel free to ask questions about anything and everything related to SDCC!

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
« Reply #1266 on: November 08, 2023, 12:24:27 AM »
Hi everyone my name Shevonne,

i found out about the forum in a SDCC Facebook group I am apart of. I'm from Detroit, mi. Next year will be my third SDCC.  I am really big horror and Simpsons fan. but at the con I like to do as much as I can, offsites, panels, buying exclusives, celebrity watching lol, parties. I'm down for it all lol. Excited to be apart of the forum.

Hello, and welcome to the forums! I see that you've also recently joined our Discord server too! Glad to have you here with us. ^__^
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...