Hall of Records (from years gone by) > 2015 SDCC Programming and Panels

Hall H Lottery?

(1/22) > >>

Transmute Jun:
In the hotel room thread, someone pointed out that since TP is essentially a lottery, and the badges are now a lottery, what's next: Hall H?

I'm wondering if CCI would do exactly that: hold a lottery to see who gets into Hall H and use that to eliminate a good deal of the line camping. Maybe even hold it online before the Con begins, so that everyone knows before they get there if they will be able to get into Hall H or not.

I'm not sure logistically how this would work, or whether it would be a good thing or a bad thing. But let's suppose CCI went 'lottery happy' and did this for Hall H and Ballroom 20. What do you guys think?

BadWolf:
I freakin wish.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

angel_k:
I may be in the minority on this one but I wouldn't like that system.  It's not that I enjoy camping out all day and night, but if I'm going for a certain panel and I don't get into that panel I'd be incredibly upset.  I would prioritize "wasting" a day in line to see what I want to see than leave it to a lottery system.  :/

SamTurtledove:
Be nice if they just did it for 500 peeps. That's 10% of H or B20 who don't have to camp.  (Camped for Saturday and was worth it!)

BadWolf:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBe nice if they just did it for 500 peeps. That's 10% of H or B20 who don't have to camp.  (Camped for Saturday and was worth it!)

--- End quote ---

This is actually a really good idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version