Hall of Records (from years gone by) > Saturday

Looking for hall H early line buddies.

(1/3) > >>

Gushon:
Hi all!

This is my first time in SDCC and I have to be in hall H on Saturday, as close to the stage as possible. I was planning on lining up at about 2pm and wondering if there is anyone around that would like to join, so we can form a group and take shifts?

Thanks!

sefton42:
Not sure you'll be able to line up that early with all the people likely to be in line for Star Wars.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Car_Low:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNot sure you'll be able to line up that early with all the people likely to be in line for Star Wars.

--- End quote ---

you probably can be in the unofficial official line by then.  If its like marvel last year people will stop bothering lining up in hall h since no one will be leaving hall h and half of the tents will be full on the grass.

thebeardednerd:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHi all!

This is my first time in SDCC and I have to be in hall H on Saturday, as close to the stage as possible. I was planning on lining up at about 2pm and wondering if there is anyone around that would like to join, so we can form a group and take shifts?

Thanks!

--- End quote ---
You have an advantage of going solo if you want to get as close as possible. My wife ended moving up to the 2nd row after a couple of panels for the was only a single seat avaliable.  So good luck.

tcolunga04:
Is 2 pm early enough? I thought i heard folks lining up as early as 7am the day before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version