Author Topic: Hall H camp crew  (Read 5469 times)

Offline Chrisneverlost

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
Hall H camp crew
« on: July 03, 2015, 10:58:06 AM »
Hey everybody! I have a group of about 20 camping Friday night. We are looking for a couple people to take early "scout" shifts on Friday (we have a group me going and using that for communication) the plan is taking 2 hour shifts with at least 1-2 people then after your shift you can go about your business come back when wristbands are being handed out, then you can camp with us or go home/hotel and come join us. Pm me with emails or I believe you can email me straight from here and we'll get you set up!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Offline NCDS

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 4557
Re: Hall H camp crew
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 02:47:49 PM »
I hope it worked out.   We had a group of 10 which worked out pretty well.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey everybody! I have a group of about 20 camping Friday night. We are looking for a couple people to take early "scout" shifts on Friday (we have a group me going and using that for communication) the plan is taking 2 hour shifts with at least 1-2 people then after your shift you can go about your business come back when wristbands are being handed out, then you can camp with us or go home/hotel and come join us. Pm me with emails or I believe you can email me straight from here and we'll get you set up!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Friends of Comic Cons

Re: Hall H camp crew
« Reply #2 on: Today at 04:06:42 AM »