Author Topic: Avengers Endgame ***Spoilers***  (Read 23402 times)

Offline clarrkkent

• Gaming Lounge
  • @Wa_Fly_Guy on IG
  • Liked: 177
Re: Avengers Endgame ***Spoilers***
« Reply #270 on: June 28, 2019, 06:18:21 PM »
I’m going to revise my previous statement. I went to a 1:40pm showing and it was about 2/3 full. It wasn’t the largest theater, but still quite a jump from a handful of folks in showings before the re-release.

It may actually surpass Avatar with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man"

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline mark

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2023
« Reply #271 on: June 28, 2019, 06:27:41 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I’m going to revise my previous statement. I went to a 1:40pm showing and it was about 2/3 full. It wasn’t the largest theater, but still quite a jump from a handful of folks in showings before the re-release.

It may actually surpass Avatar with this.

Ditto, theater was mostly full, albeit a small one. Empty seats mainly in the first few rows. We took a friend who hadn't seen it yet and had somehow managed to stay spoiler free so it was fun to see it with them.

Add'l content in spoiler space:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #272 on: Today at 11:53:26 AM »

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
« Reply #272 on: July 23, 2019, 07:58:12 AM »

Offline accelerate

• Ballroom 20
  • God of Donuts
  • Liked: 757
« Reply #273 on: August 09, 2019, 11:49:48 AM »
Not sure where to put this, but I went to the SF Giants game last night for their Marvel Night. They handed out posters and pins for a Avengers Endgame BluRay promo. Anthony Russo was in attendance signing, but we were literally two people away from signing when they cut off the line because he had to catch a flight. Ah well.

Offline clarrkkent

• Gaming Lounge
  • @Wa_Fly_Guy on IG
  • Liked: 177
« Reply #274 on: August 09, 2019, 12:03:41 PM »
Not sure where to put this, but I went to the SF Giants game last night for their Marvel Night. They handed out posters and pins for a Avengers Endgame BluRay promo. Anthony Russo was in attendance signing, but we were literally two people away from signing when they cut off the line because he had to catch a flight. Ah well.

That’s awesome! Also FYI- Best Buy is releasing an exclusive steelbook containing all 4 Avengers Films. Kinda steep at $150.

"Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man"

-Arthur Schopenhauer