Author Topic: Keating Hotel reservation available to transfer (you pay hotel $1470/4 nights)  (Read 1329 times)

Offline yuki

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 3

I have a reservation for a Stanza Vista suite at The Keating, 432 F Street, for these nights:

Wednesday, July 23 (Rate: $299/night)
Thursday, July 24 (Rate: $299/night)
Friday, July 25 (Rate: $349/night)
Saturday, July 26 (Rate: $349/night)

The Keating is 5 blocks away from the convention center on the Registration side (Marriott Marina), 9 blocks away from the Hall H (Hilton Bayfront) side. It is across the street from the Westin Gaslamp quarter. Their website is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This room is available for complete transfer only. The room is free to reserve and there is no deposit, nor do I ask for any personal contribution. Therefore, you do not need to pay me anything for this room (for you, that means no scam risk).

If you want to take over this room, just let me know and I will contact the hotel to transfer the reservation. You may then contact the hotel yourself to confirm the rates and details of your reservation. Once you arrive, you'll check in normally, and the hotel will accept your credit card at the front desk.

Contact me immediately via forum PM or by replying here to take over the reservation. First committed member gets the room. If nobody contacts me by Monday night, the room will be canceled and the hotel will be free to rebook it, probably at even more jacked-up prices.