Author Topic: Room available!  (Read 1226 times)

Offline faraday

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
Room available!
« on: June 21, 2016, 09:27:50 AM »
Hopefully this topic is allowed, I checked the previous threads and it didn't seem to fit.

I know a few years back I found this site and it was super helpful in directing me to roommates for San Diego Comic-Con so I thought I?d pay it forward this year!
My friend and I desperately need to sell this room since we can?t get a refund on the deposit ($427). The hotel wait list for SDCC only has locations available miles out from the con center so it?s not ideal but it might help a few of you guys out that need a place to stay!
Please note I am not looking to profit on this room, I just desperately need to sell it as we cannot get a refund -- new plans were made and we're no longer staying here.

Hotel is Handlery Hotel, 6 miles from the convention center, has a shuttle service from the Hotel Circle directly to the con!
$118 a night without tax.
Currently reserved for preview night Wednesday July 20, check out Sunday July 24. Dates CAN be changed!

Please message me if interested or if you need more info! <3

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
Re: Room available!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 06:31:46 PM »
Forum Housekeeping:

First post added to a compiled "last-minute hotel room offer" thread to make it easier for people to search for these offers.  (Hopefully, this will help someone out.)  This thread will be closed.

[member=6059]faraday[/member]: If your offer is taken, please head over to this thread and make a post saying that your offer has been taken.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you so much for putting up the offer and trying to help a fellow forum member!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...

Friends of Comic Cons

Re: Room available!
« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:24:37 AM »