Author Topic: Hasbro: Transformers room 25ABC / Thurs 11-12  (Read 4038 times)

Offline klmeyer93

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 8
Hasbro: Transformers room 25ABC / Thurs 11-12
« on: July 10, 2014, 05:34:51 PM »
Oh Hasbro... This is the panel that I've stalked online every year, and am so excited to get the chance to see in person!

This will be my first year at SDCC. I will be picking up my badges and doing exhibits at PN, then (wednesday night) Thursday I plan to be in the Hasbro ticket line with my boyfriend for booth-access. I think I have a pretty solid understanding how that works (and that the doors open around 7, even though the first panel is at 10? Is this correct?)

In that case, I'd like to know anyone's experience on the Hasbro Panel in room 25ABC. Is it very far from the hasbro (ticket) line? I've heard that once the line is capped, it should only take 30 minutes or so to get my pass if I make it in, so I'm not worried about getting there on time. What I'm worried about is how popular it is? Is the room a smaller one? I'm sure those who want to go camp and run straight there when the doors open, so if I get there after getting my hasbro ticket, is there any hope of getting in?

I definitely don't want to miss the panel, but man do I want that exclusive dinobot set. I'd rather get it Thursday and get my worrying over with if I can! (Plus, if I'm capped out of the line Friday, I won't have much more of a chance.)