Author Topic: (Possible) Panels that you're excited for at SDCC 2015  (Read 32422 times)

Offline FBS

• Fulfillment Room
    • http://www.marksearby.com/
  • Liked: 510
Re: (Possible) Panels that you're excited for at SDCC 2015
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2014, 11:58:29 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Marvel!!! (Beyond excited for all the Cap3 and Agent Carter stuff that is bound to be there omg, I need it now.)
Crimson Peak!!
Hannibal had an impressive following at the con, so I hope they'll be back bigger and better in '15! (More cast members please?)
Orphan Black again!
I missed out on all the Sleepy Hollow stuff, hoping to catch some of that this time around.
I didn't manage to make it to any animation panels, so I'd love to see Regular Show, Bob's Burgers, and The Awesomes.
I hope It's Always Sunny makes a return to the con, since they'll have 2 seasons coming up afterward!
Supernatural's farewell panel, perhaps?

I'm sure there's more, because I have way too many interests lol, but that's off the top of my head! Glad I got 4 days + PN, it's going to be a very busy con for me  ;D
Supernatural farewell panel?
Are they finishing then?

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
  • Formally When Nerds Attack
    • You Fancy Me Mad
  • Liked: 538
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2014, 12:24:29 PM »
I haven't heard anything about Supernatural ending.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #17 on: Today at 02:17:08 AM »

Offline FBS

• Fulfillment Room
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2014, 01:10:18 PM »
That's what I thought as well.

Offline justboogie

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 161
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2014, 03:11:31 PM »
Maybe this is premature, but how about a panel for Better call Saul! It's already popular enough as it is plus Breaking Bad got a proper send off in its last season with a panel at sdcc 2013. This isn't too far fetched right?
"I have three kids and no money. Why can't I have no kids and three money?"
-Homer Simpson

Offline dancetomusic

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 115
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2014, 08:20:04 PM »
Supernatural farewell panel?
Are they finishing then?

Oh, no there hasn't been any official word on it. Could go either way, I think.
But of course there's been speculation for a long time that season 10 will be the final one. And the writers have said that the current story arc was one that started in season 8 and ends in season 10, so that's another good reason to end it there. But yeah, who knows!
That's what the "perhaps" was for  :)

Offline Mel

• Volunteer HQ
    • Flickr
  • Liked: 1923
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2014, 09:14:46 PM »
AHS and Orphan Black in rooms that don't insult everyone!!!
Formerly cracksback

My Flickr
-----------------------------
My Twitter

Offline FBS

• Fulfillment Room
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2014, 11:47:19 PM »
I'd like to see the return of Workaholics.

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
  • Formally When Nerds Attack
    • You Fancy Me Mad
  • Liked: 538
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2014, 05:45:01 AM »
Well, back in the day I think Season 5 was supposed to be the last season too and we all see how that ended LOL

Offline perc2100

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1770
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2014, 09:15:49 AM »
POSSIBLE:

* WB panel is always fun: this year would include SUPERMAN v BATMAN, as well as possible other DC/Justice League stuff
* Marvel will be awesome, with the focus on CIVIL WAR and probably Doc. Strange and maybe Guardians of the Galaxy 2
* Star Wars VII panel.  JJ is insanely secretive and seemingly not-a-fan of doing the Comic-Con reveal stuff, but Disney seemingly is.  It will be interesting to see, with the film in the can for several months no less, what, if anything, Lucasfilm/Disney do at SDCCI
* HATEFUL EIGHT panel would be awesome.  QT and cast went all-out for DJANGO UNCHAINED with the awesome mock-up of a western town and a really fun panel.
* FANTASTIC FOUR: they might REALLY be in need of fan buzz, especially with Marvel comics taking the stance
* ASSASSIN'S CREED could be interesting
* MAZE RUNNER 2: my son would be interested in this; he's really gotten into the books, though he hasn't seen the first movie yet
* MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 5: Tom Cruise in Hall H maybe?  Could be interesting
* TED 2: Marky Mark + Seth McFarlane = likely funny conversation/panel
* PAN: could be interesting (and folks always like Hugh Jackman in Hall H, right?)
* INSIDE OUT & THE GOOD DINOSAUR: it's a long shot, as PIXAR hasn't had a panel at Comic-Con in awhile.  But these are their first original property in a few years so PIXAR might want to make the push.  D23 comes AFTER "Inside Out," so maybe Disney might at least have a panel for that

Offline sefton42

• Fulfillment Room
  • Liked: 457
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2014, 11:59:00 AM »
Maybe X-Men Apocalypse?  And if Jennifer Lawrence is there for that, that would increase chances of a Mockingjay panel.

Offline mdla

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 171
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2014, 08:56:01 AM »
I so want a Star Wars panel, but doubt we will get it.  The history of both SDCC & SW are so intertwined that it would be a shame if they didn't do anything.

Offline xDumpweed182x

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 10
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2014, 09:34:11 AM »
POSSIBLE:

* WB panel is always fun: this year would include SUPERMAN v BATMAN, as well as possible other DC/Justice League stuff
* Marvel will be awesome, with the focus on CIVIL WAR and probably Doc. Strange and maybe Guardians of the Galaxy 2
* Star Wars VII panel.  JJ is insanely secretive and seemingly not-a-fan of doing the Comic-Con reveal stuff, but Disney seemingly is.  It will be interesting to see, with the film in the can for several months no less, what, if anything, Lucasfilm/Disney do at SDCCI
* HATEFUL EIGHT panel would be awesome.  QT and cast went all-out for DJANGO UNCHAINED with the awesome mock-up of a western town and a really fun panel.
* FANTASTIC FOUR: they might REALLY be in need of fan buzz, especially with Marvel comics taking the stance
* ASSASSIN'S CREED could be interesting
* MAZE RUNNER 2: my son would be interested in this; he's really gotten into the books, though he hasn't seen the first movie yet
* MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 5: Tom Cruise in Hall H maybe?  Could be interesting
* TED 2: Marky Mark + Seth McFarlane = likely funny conversation/panel
* PAN: could be interesting (and folks always like Hugh Jackman in Hall H, right?)
* INSIDE OUT & THE GOOD DINOSAUR: it's a long shot, as PIXAR hasn't had a panel at Comic-Con in awhile.  But these are their first original property in a few years so PIXAR might want to make the push.  D23 comes AFTER "Inside Out," so maybe Disney might at least have a panel for that
It's highly unlikely that we get a Star Wars panel due to the fact that Disney has both Star Wars Celebration and D23 to promote that next year. Don't get me wrong, Lucasfilm will likely have a huge booth like always, but a panel is doubtful.

Also Cruise made his Hall H debut with Edge of Tomorrow (Live. Die. Repeat.) at SDCC '13.

Offline Zoya says hi

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2014, 05:03:58 AM »
WB/DC panel, most of all!
Marvel.
WB/DCtv
Also would love something similar to Women who kick ass.

If,fingers crossed, SDCC '15 happens for me, I'm already scouring hall h threads and planning out camping supplies.  :o
Shawarma ,anyone?

Offline perc2100

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2014, 09:28:50 AM »
WB/DC panel, most of all!
Marvel.
WB/DCtv
Also would love something similar to Women who kick a*s.

If,fingers crossed, SDCC '15 happens for me, I'm already scouring hall h threads and planning out camping supplies.  :o
That was one of my favorite panels last year, and I LOVED that CCI programmed that right before the AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON panel.  That "Women..." panel was easily the most intelligent, thought-provoking panel in Hall H Saturday

Offline perc2100

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2014, 09:31:59 AM »
It's highly unlikely that we get a Star Wars panel due to the fact that Disney has both Star Wars Celebration and D23 to promote that next year. Don't get me wrong, Lucasfilm will likely have a huge booth like always, but a panel is doubtful.

Maybe.  I would've thought the same thing two years ago with Marvel (since Marvel didn't have a panel to promote AVENGERS due to D23), but Marvel brought the big guns with Loki in full costume, Cap 2 & Thor 2 stuff, and AVENGERS 2 teaser trailer.
You might be right, and it wouldn't surprise me.  But Disney kind of needs to go all-out for Star Wars at this point, since they're planning on a gazillion new films over the next few decades and if this movie tanks they are screwed.  But, I said the same thing about AVENGERS, and that was a pretty big risk at the time, but I think there was far more good will going for Marvel films than Star Wars currently.  We'll see: wouldn't surprise me either way.