Author Topic: STAR WARS Days!: May the Fourth Be With You! Force Fridays! Etc.  (Read 73848 times)

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
Re: STAR WARS Days!: May the Fourth Be With You! Force Fridays! Etc.
« Reply #210 on: May 02, 2018, 01:18:23 AM »
Hallmark May the 4th

" Take a fourth off for Star Wars™ Day

On May 4th only, save 25% on your purchase of select Star Wars gifts. Exclusions apply."

Store Link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Among new products is an itty bittys® plush character of Lobot, Lando Calrissian’s trusted associate. The limited-edition character features his signature cyborg headgear as seen in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. Additional new products include ceramic travel mugs, framed quote signs, and desktop office organizers such as an AT-AT™ themed tape dispenser and Darth Vader™ themed magnetic paper clip holder. Other items including Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments will be available for preordering.

PopMinded by Hallmark will also debut two exclusive ornaments including a BB-8™ themed Mystery Box Keepsake Ornament and BB-9E™ themed Keepsake Ornament.

BB-8™ Mystery Box You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
BB-9E™ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Select Hallmark Gold Crown stores will be offering in-store promotions for the celebration of May the 4th, including a free limited-edition three-piece pin set and discounts on Star Wars merchandise purchases. Check with local retailers for details.

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
« Reply #211 on: May 02, 2018, 06:22:21 AM »

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #212 on: May 03, 2018, 06:31:01 AM »
8)
hasbropulse Hasbro is celebrating #RoarForChange with the help of the galaxy’s favorite Wookiee! How are you celebrating? For every public post, like, or share using #RoarForChange on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter between May 2-25, 2018, Star Wars: Force for Change will donate $1 (up to $1 million) to UNICEF’s lifesaving work for children.

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #213 on: May 03, 2018, 04:28:45 PM »
Mondo

Available Thursday (5/3) at 12PM (CT)
through Sunday (5/6) at 12PM (CT)

« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 12:45:40 AM by SamTurtledove »

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #214 on: May 17, 2018, 05:01:40 PM »

Offline chocolateshake

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1497
« Reply #215 on: May 20, 2018, 05:39:16 PM »
99 cent only has been selling Hasbro Star Wars 3.75" action figures for $1.99.  This has been going on for a while.  Currently they are on the wave 2 Rogue One figures.  The stores I've gone to have had a lot of them.  This might be chain wide but I can't say except for the stores in San Diego.  Darth Vader and the Stormtrooper go pretty quick.  Rey, Jyn and Cassian tend not to sell as well.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 05:42:29 PM by chocolateshake »

Offline cabler30

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 62
« Reply #216 on: May 20, 2018, 07:18:55 PM »
Wow, if true then may not last long if resalers find out lol. like other stuff it mite sale fast by chance any. i can check around , but does not mean there be any lol, but if so i may have to see what i can get at time lol. thanx for the heads up and all.

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #217 on: May 20, 2018, 09:22:42 PM »
Great find!

Are these Rogue One 5-POA figures being found at 99 cent stores You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (or other discount stores) in other regions?

Merging "Anyone in San Diego interested in 3.75 inch Hasbro Star Wars figures for $1.99?" to the Star Wars toys thread for continued discussion.

Offline chocolateshake

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #218 on: May 20, 2018, 09:56:26 PM »
That's them.  It's a big chain in the west but since I haven't personally checked stores outside of San Diego, I can't say whether it's chain wide or not.

They are currently selling the Rogue One wave 2 figures.  Before that they had the TFA ones.  They sell a lot of Star Wars stuff.  Not just these action figures.  You can still get the Force Trainer IIs for $9.99.  Those have been there since before christmas.  I wouldn't waste your money though.  I tried it, didn't work.  They also have one or two micro machine sets($3.99) and lightsaber room lights($4.99).  They also have 12" figures for $2.99.  Those have been there for about a month.  They used to have Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, Death Trooper, Jyn and Cassian.  Darth Vader and the Stormtrooper disappeared right away.  Death Trooper lingered for a while but is now gone.  You can still find Jyn and Cassian.  They also have plushies, candy, lunchboxes, bags and stationary but I'm not into that stuff.

When they first started selling them, they had all the wave 2 ones but of course the popular ones disappeared.  I was in a store today and while they had a lot, the variety was limited to a lot of Jyns, a lot of Cassians, a few Rey, a few Rebels Leia, a few Chirrut and one last Krennic.  Krennic is the best.  Well sculpted and well executed.  Faces tend not to look very good on these but the Krennic looks good and has a very good resemblance to Ben Mendelson.  The cape also feels much better than the Vader cape.

Another chain also has 3.75" figures.  Grocery outlet has TFA figures.  Different ones from the ones that 99 cent only had.  They cost $2.99 though which is too rich for my blood. ;)  Here's the link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Also, Force Link 1 figures are down to $2 at Walmart and the starter kit with Kylo Ren and the wrist band is $5.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 09:59:26 PM by chocolateshake »

Offline cabler30

• Ballroom 20
« Reply #219 on: May 21, 2018, 11:09:34 AM »
Alot of good info to note, and at 99 cent store u gotta decide at time if u want bad cause they may not last long if resalers who by chance shop those stores and see they cheap will stockpile and hope they sale at time. i was lucky to score any lego stuff when news of those was posted, they are for a game that is discontinued but can still be used as toys without the game so make them multipurpose which is a good thing. i am not real big on star wars, but have had chance to collect random sp ed magazines when the movies came out. since not a kid, i fussy about detail of toys lol since sometimes they dont use mo cap or a machine to make the toys really look like the star enough or might have sold more. i can check places, but if i dont like what i see then wont so to speak invest and buy at time. i be stoked if found any other stuff i seen of star wars at 99 cent store or even legos of any i not got yet, but gotta wait till i can go with any funds i can spend since try save for SDCC this year lol. hope to score something, or just get any stuff i need so not a wasted trip.

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #220 on: May 21, 2018, 02:27:31 PM »
Essentially a Facebook contest.

"To celebrate the arrival of Solo: A Star Wars Story in theaters May 25, the Alamo Drafthouse has once again partnered with Mondo to create a stunning commemorative drinking glass featuring Han, Lando, Chewbacca, and the rest of the new crew, which you can add to your ticket purchase. But as a special thanks to fans, Alamo Drafthouse has smuggled StarWars.com five (5) pint glasses to give away."

Offline chocolateshake

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #221 on: May 21, 2018, 02:34:53 PM »
i was lucky to score any lego stuff when news of those was posted

There was a lot of that Lego Dimensions stuff for a long time. I still see it in stores. At the peak, one of the stores I go to had a full pallet of them sitting right in front.

Offline cabler30

• Ballroom 20
« Reply #222 on: May 22, 2018, 11:45:43 AM »
There was a lot of that Lego Dimensions stuff for a long time. I still see it in stores. At the peak, one of the stores I go to had a full pallet of them sitting right in front.

Cool, i dont go to the 99 cent store all the time. but nice to see the news and score what i can of any i wanted and didnt have already. hope the next trip out can score some new ones by chance, but i dont ask i just look and find so not to attract attention and have any see and grab all before i have chance get any lol. i have some so far and hope to find a new i dont already got. just lucky they multipurpose so not need the game to enjoy playing with them. i was able to score some that i knew my bro and friend may like and all went right and they was happy to have got so score for me lol. got some others for my niece to enjoy later but she only 3 so too soon for her right now. so stockpile for her too enjoy later. so heres to hoping to score some more later not already got lol. 

Offline chocolateshake

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #223 on: May 23, 2018, 07:42:48 PM »
I was at a 99 cent only today and decided to take a snap to show what the stock is like on the 3.75" Rogue One figures.  I did a wide shot so that you can also see the few 12" Rogue One figures on the bottom and you can see some Lego Dimensions on the right.

Also I noticed a new Star Wars toy there today.  A Rogue One nerf gun.

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #224 on: May 25, 2018, 06:38:15 AM »

« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 07:29:33 AM by AzT »