Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Movies and TV Shows / Re: WAKANDA FOREVER (minor spoilers)
« Last post by perc2100 on November 13, 2022, 09:26:52 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wonder if Kang will play a role in what happens time wise with the mid credits reveal.  Is it time to speculate on whom might fit into that role going forward? (Being vague on purpose)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Between Kang being the 'big bad' of the next couple phases, AND the multiverse opened up to a myriad of scenarios, we are firmly in "WTF is going to happen now? It's anyone's guess" mode with the MCU, I think.  They can bring back anyone killed, they can bring in 'alternate universe' anyone: it can go as nutty as Marvel Studios wants to go!

The nutty thing about comics are they're just soap operas for a different audience; in the comics
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Off-Topic Chat / Re: Anyone got a suggestion for a cheap GPU for an older system ?
« Last post by alyssa on November 12, 2022, 06:59:31 PM »
Well, I jumped on this one for $170
GIGABYTE Radeon RX 6500 XT Eagle 4G Graphics Card, WINDFORCE 2X Cooling System, 4GB 64-bit GDDR6, GV-R65XTEAGLE-4GD Video Card

it's from amazon so easy to return. The marks were5%better then the radon rx 580.
I'm going to keep this & give the old gpu to my son.
CCI General Discussion / Re: Comic-Con Museum, Center for Popular Culture
« Last post by SteveD on November 12, 2022, 05:01:08 PM »
Just received...

Dear Comic-Con Museum Member,

You may receive (or have already received) a brief email with a non-operational link. That link was sent in error by an automated process and we are working on getting that resolved as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and for any confusion this may have caused.

You are one of our valued founding Charter Members, and in fact, your annual membership is expiring soon!

We have introduced exciting new membership programs for 2023 which we know you’ll like and renewal gives you the opportunity to maintain your coveted Charter Member status.

There’s so much for members to look forward to in 2023, including:

Exclusive member-only exhibit previews
    Unlimited admission
    Membership swag
    and more!

If you haven’t already, you can renew your membership, purchase a family membership or give a membership as a gift here!

Off-Topic Chat / Re: Anyone got a suggestion for a cheap GPU for an older system ?
« Last post by SteveD on November 12, 2022, 04:49:58 PM »
I have the exact same motherboard in my media server.  I bought You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login graphics card back in 2018 for $140 primarily for doing video encoding.

In the price range you are looking, maybe something like a GTX 1630 these days. I haven't shopped around in a while so I'm not sure what the performance is like.

Off-Topic Chat / Anyone got a suggestion for a cheap GPU for an older system ?
« Last post by alyssa on November 12, 2022, 04:08:29 PM »
my son wants a graphics card for Christmas- I'm hoping to spend under 150.... ikik, don't laugh. His mobo has on board graphics so i'm looking for something better then that.
this is the mobo You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
it's 6th gen intel so it's not worth putting money into it nor do i want to build him a new rig
Movies and TV Shows / Re: WAKANDA FOREVER (minor spoilers)
« Last post by lliving on November 12, 2022, 08:18:18 AM »
I wonder if Kang will play a role in what happens time wise with the mid credits reveal.  Is it time to speculate on whom might fit into that role going forward? (Being vague on purpose)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Surprised he isn't suing the victim for causing him emotional and financial distress.
« Last post by SteveD on November 12, 2022, 06:12:51 AM »
I got a notice that I needed to renew my Comic-con Museum Membership - but the link they send me doesn't work - has anyone else had that problem?

I have not quite figured out what CCI is doing.  There seems to be three places now that handle/handled Comic-Con Museum memberships.
The last one seems to be the most current, but the second site is the one that is sending the emails.
What's worse is that I already renewed my membership for next year through the third link, but am still getting emails that it is about to expire and that I need to renew.

CCI really needs to work on their communication skills.

« Last post by RSilvaConFan on November 12, 2022, 05:55:20 AM »
I got a notice that I needed to renew my Comic-con Museum Membership - but the link they send me doesn't work - has anyone else had that problem?
Alec Baldwin has filed a counter suit against the armorer and other people who handled weapons on the set of “Rust” to clear his name, saying he’s had difficulty finding work since the shooting accident.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]