Author Topic: NYCC SHIELD, Saturday 10.12.13, Main Stage, 5pm--  (Read 3079 times)

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7002
NYCC SHIELD, Saturday 10.12.13, Main Stage, 5pm--
« on: September 17, 2013, 07:06:44 AM »
Jeph Loeb, Head of Marvel TV, will be on hand Saturday, October, 12th at at 5pm ET at the NYCC for the Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. panel. In addition, fans can pick up an exclusive NYCC S.H.I.E.L.D. mini-poster, take pictures with Agent Coulson's car, Lola, and get autographs at the Marvel Booth (#1354 on Friday).

“New York is the birthplace of Marvel and home to some of our greatest fans, so we’re bringing them an awesome 'Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' experience!” said Loeb in a statement. “Not only do you get a Level 7 sneak peek at the future of 'Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' at New York Comic Con, along with a few more surprises you’ll hear about pretty soon, you’ll also get to see Lola in person for the first time ever! Just don’t let Coulson see you trying to take her for a ride!”

"Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D." premiers Tuesday, September 24th at 8pm ET on ABC.
Read more at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 08:11:10 PM by mllNY »
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5