Author Topic: Attack on Titan Season 2 Movie: Roar of Awakening  (Read 987 times)

Offline tsnyder

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 295
Attack on Titan Season 2 Movie: Roar of Awakening
« on: May 31, 2018, 10:52:49 AM »
Super excited for this.  Hoping they have showing here in Honolulu.

"Ahead of the Attack on Titan Season 3 premiere, Funimation announced it will have a limited theatrical release for Attack on Titan Season 2 Movie: Roar of Awakening. The recap movie will get fans up to speed with the popular anime as part of a special two-night event that will run on July 10 (subtitled) and July 11 (dubbed).

Attack on Titan Season 2 Movie: Roar of Awakening will screen in 130 theaters across the U.S. and Canada. Fans who want to watch the first episode of Attack on Titan Season 3 will want to head over to the theater one of posted dates as it will debut during the screening.

Advanced tickets for Attack on Titan Season 2: Roar of Awakening go on sale June 8."
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline epicaz

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 264
Re: Attack on Titan Season 2 Movie: Roar of Awakening
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 04:26:49 PM »
The biggest news about this we can see the season 3 premiere over a week early. I really hope one of my theaters qualify, I'm breaking out my full AOT cosplay for this!

Side note, I highly recommend the manga to anyone who enjoys the series. It only gets better and better.. It's probably my favorite thing right now!

Friends of Comic Cons

Re: Attack on Titan Season 2 Movie: Roar of Awakening
« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:13:28 AM »