Author Topic: LEGOLAND California, LEGOLAND Water Park and SEA LIFE Aquarium  (Read 2426 times)

Offline dolphina

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Live Long and Prosper
  • Liked: 1399
This is for the people that are coming in early or staying past ComicCon or don't have tickets for all the days and for some strange reason want to leave the SDCC compound. Below I have put a link for a Travelzoo deal for Legoland.  For $99 you get access to  LEGOLAND California, LEGOLAND Water Park and SEA LIFE Aquarium. For the price of what a 1 day pass would cost, you get 5 days and includes all three resorts.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting”

Wondercon, SDCC, Comikazi, Blizzcon, SWCA, D23

Offline chaosdreamer

• Supporter
  • Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 102
Re: LEGOLAND California, LEGOLAND Water Park and SEA LIFE Aquarium
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 03:16:09 PM »
Wow.  LEGOLand has really expanded in the past few years!

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline Mel

• Volunteer HQ
    • Flickr
  • Liked: 1923
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 07:22:54 PM »
That's a hell of a deal!
Formerly cracksback

My Flickr
-----------------------------
My Twitter

Offline Chanthal

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 01:06:07 PM »
Nice, if I bring my niece again this year will most definitely make it up to Legoland  8)

Offline juliafrood

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 185
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 02:09:15 PM »
Just an FYI but I contacted LEGO and got a BOGO Legoland pass voucher just for asking.  They had originally given them out with an order in June but I got my catalog too late for the deal.  My husband and I may not actually use it since we're not coming with kids this year, so if that's the case we'll give it away to someone on the forum.

Offline Car_Low

• Fulfillment Room
  • Liked: 610
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 03:53:17 PM »
My husband and I may not actually use it since we're not coming with kids this year, so if that's the case we'll give it away to someone on the forum.

Best give it away. Legoland is pretty boring if you don't have kids to take.

Offline Rosalie

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 06:29:22 PM »
This is for the people that are coming in early or staying past ComicCon or don't have tickets for all the days and for some strange reason want to leave the SDCC compound. Below I have put a link for a Travelzoo deal for Legoland.  For $99 you get access to  LEGOLAND California, LEGOLAND Water Park and SEA LIFE Aquarium. For the price of what a 1 day pass would cost, you get 5 days and includes all three resorts.

Just clicked on the link, but it now says that this deal is no longer available :(
Its a shame was planning on going to Legoland on the Tuesday as we are driving from Las Vegas to San Diego that day.

Offline chaosdreamer

• Supporter
  • Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 102
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2014, 07:20:33 PM »
Just clicked on the link, but it now says that this deal is no longer available :(
Its a shame was planning on going to Legoland on the Tuesday as we are driving from Las Vegas to San Diego that day.

If you're just going for the day, Barbara's Cereal is running a 40% off discount for the Legoland + Water Park 1 day park hopper ticket = $60.60/adult.  You should be able to add the $20 upgrade to the aquarium when you get to Legoland.

Here's the Mousesavers link that gives you the Barbara's link - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(BTW, I love Puffins!  So so yummy and a perfect snack to carry around with you during SDCC in sandwich bag)

Offline Rosalie

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2014, 08:50:46 PM »
If you're just going for the day, Barbara's Cereal is running a 40% off discount for the Legoland + Water Park 1 day park hopper ticket = $60.60/adult.  You should be able to add the $20 upgrade to the aquarium when you get to Legoland.

Here's the Mousesavers link that gives you the Barbara's link - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(BTW, I love Puffins!  So so yummy and a perfect snack to carry around with you during SDCC in sandwich bag)

Thanks for that chaosdreamer :)