Author Topic: SE:NYC Marvel Info  (Read 1835 times)

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
  • Formally When Nerds Attack
    • You Fancy Me Mad
  • Liked: 538
SE:NYC Marvel Info
« on: May 22, 2014, 01:44:33 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MARVEL: All-New Young Guns
Saturday 12:45 PM

Marvel’s newest superstar illustrators — assembled on one stage!  Originally launched in 2004, the Young Guns program has shined a spotlight on the best and brightest in the comic book industry early in their careers. Now, join Marvel’s ALL-NEW YOUNG GUNS as they unveil exclusive imagery, explain their methods and influences, discuss how they got into the industry and more!
MARVEL: Next Big Thing
Saturday 2:45 PM

Want to start reading Marvel comics?  There’s no better time than Marvel NOW!  And there’s no better place to learn about our thrilling and creatively diverse All-New Marvel NOW series than this panel!   PLUS — What cataclysmic event begins this September in AVENGERS and NEW AVENGERS?  You’ve got questions and we’ve got answers!  Don’t miss exciting discussion of current and future projects as editors & writers spill the beans on all things MARVEL!
Marvel Unlimited+ MEMBERS ONLY Event
Sunday 11:15 AM

Join Executive Editorial Director of Digital Ryan Penagos as well as Marvel editors and top creators for a private panel discussion of what’s happening inside the Marvel Universe.  Get FREE merchandise, sneak peeks of upcoming comics, Q&A Session to answer all your burning questions and more!  PLUS — Unlimited AXIS!  What exactly is AXIS, Marvel’s Fall 2014 Avengers and X-Men event?  Find out more HERE! Marvel Unlimited Plus Members ONLY — show your Member Card or confirmation email at the Marvel Booth for event credentials.
MARVEL Booth

Make sure to check out the MARVEL booth, #302!

Offline Boukenred

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 101
Re: SE:NYC Marvel Info
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 11:23:25 AM »
I've been hesitating to join the Marvel Unlimited membership for a while now, since I'm not sure how well their private exclusive panels seems to be like.

Is anyone a member of Marvel Unlimited, and would anyone recommend it?
Twitter/Instagram: @Boukenred

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 01:55:38 AM »

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
    • You Fancy Me Mad
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 11:28:38 AM »
I just joined and I enjoy it. I can read comics anywhere I want, plus the panels are entertaining, we get some nice swag and the guests are always top notch.

Offline NYRider

• Hall H
  • Liked: 185
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 12:01:25 PM »
Saturday SE:NYC badges are Marvel themed:

« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 12:55:29 PM by NYRider »

Offline Boukenred

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 101
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 12:31:54 PM »
I just joined and I enjoy it. I can read comics anywhere I want, plus the panels are entertaining, we get some nice swag and the guests are always top notch.

I'd remember at last year's NYCC, their special guest was Dan Slott for the Marvel Unlimited private event. But because I live in NY, I'd seen him practically every month, so I wasn't impressed with their panels before.

I'd also enjoying reading comics digitally now, so maybe that might be a good reason for me -- so I'll see as it goes.
Twitter/Instagram: @Boukenred

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
    • You Fancy Me Mad
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2014, 01:26:28 PM »
The one I went to during C2E2 had I think 5 or 6 panelists, plus we got to see some Ant-Man stuff and the first few minutes of AoS. I think during NYCC (a friend was there) she got to see more GOTG footage.

Offline mllNY

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1089
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2014, 09:01:44 PM »
so to see the Marvel Unlimited+ panel you have to pay marvel $10-100 to be invited in?

2023 Cons: Five Points Festival, SDCC, Toy Fair, NYCC, IX, PAX Unplugged

Offline oneroomdisco

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 197
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2014, 10:28:29 PM »
so to see the Marvel Unlimited+ panel you have to pay marvel $10-100 to be invited in?
You have to have an Unlimited+ membership, which is $99/year (there's no monthly option). The only difference between the standard Marvel Unlimited membership (which is available monthly or yearly) and a Unlimited+ one is some extra swag + certain exclusive opportunities for Plus members (for example, I got reserved seats for one of the early Winter Soldier screenings Marvel did in March through my membership).

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
    • You Fancy Me Mad
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2014, 07:36:20 AM »
It's just one of the perks of the membership, the real purpose to be able to read over 13,000 comics whenever you want.