Author Topic: NBC offsites including Brooklyn Nine Nine  (Read 5605 times)

Offline susanml10881

• Hall H
  • Liked: 152
NBC offsites including Brooklyn Nine Nine
« on: July 07, 2019, 06:05:15 PM »
Pre-register on Wednesday via their website! Doesn’t guarantee your admission though.
Nine Nine!

NBC has announced some rather awesome Comic-Con 2019 plans for Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Good Place, and Comic-Con newbie Superstore. They’re also taking over Gaslamp Square again this year with the exclusive and all-immersive experience of Brooklyn Nine-Nine’s infamous 99th Precinct!

Fans can take a break from the heat and head to Tin Fish Restaurant on the Gaslamp peninsula for a walk down comedy lane as the restaurant is transformed into NBC’s Comedy Café, celebrating some of the network’s favorite comedies with branded menus, custom content and more.

Additionally, NBC encourages attendees to pre-register for the NBC Comedy experience starting Wednesday, July 10 by visiting You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Each attendee will receive a customized profile and wristband to enhance their visit. Utilizing Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology, attendees will be fully immersed in the NBC Comedy experience and utilize these RFID brands at each of the experiences. (Note: Registration is limited and does not guarantee admission.)

Here’s the breakdown on NBC’s interactive activations!

“Brooklyn Nine-Nine” Experience

Thursday, July 18-Sunday, July 21 at Gaslamp Square (between the Convention Center and Hard Rock Hotel in front of the Tin Fish Restaurant).

Det. Jake Peralta and the rest of the Nine-Nine are headed to San Diego Comic-Con this summer, swapping coasts in search of new recruits! Comic-Con attendees can immerse themselves in the newly designed “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” experience, testing their skills for a chance to join the infamous 99th precinct. Attendees will enjoy a series of hilarious and unforgettable tasks in order to make the squad, all while surrounding themselves inside the show’s most iconic setting. Fans will also enjoy exclusive content, giveaways, and several opportunities to capture photos and videos in and around the activation.
“Superstore” Cloud 9 Pop-Up

Thursday, July 18-Sunday, July 21 inside the Hard Rock Hotel main lobby.

NBC’s “Superstore” is popping up in San Diego to offer attendees the chance to beat the heat and step into the Cloud 9 Department Store, located inside the Hard Rock Hotel main lobby. The pop-up will offer exclusive content, a custom photo opportunity and a “customer service” desk to host exclusive NBC comedy-branded giveaways, while supplies last. Follow @NBCSuperstore for more information and events during Comic-Con.
“The Good Place” Diner – The Interdimensional Hole of Pancakes

Thursday, July 18-Sunday, July 2 at Maryjane’s Diner at the Hard Rock Hotel.

NBC is transforming Hard Rock’s Maryjane’s Diner into the Interdimensional Hole of Pancakes, as seen in “The Good Place,” inviting guests into the memorable diner that exists between realms. For one weekend only, the portal to the Interdimensional Hole of Pancakes is opening up in downtown San Diego where guests can enjoy a themed meal, experience a mind-blowing Time-Knife and feel what it’s like for Michael to be truly powerless. Follow @nbcthegoodplace for more information during SDCC.

Offline ThePowerOfGus

• Freebie Table
    • My Instagram
  • Liked: 16
Re: NBC offsites including Brooklyn Nine Nine
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 04:12:48 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pre-register on Wednesday via their website! Doesn’t guarantee your admission though.
Nine Nine!

NBC has announced some rather awesome Comic-Con 2019 plans for Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Good Place, and Comic-Con newbie Superstore. They’re also taking over Gaslamp Square again this year with the exclusive and all-immersive experience of Brooklyn Nine-Nine’s infamous 99th Precinct!

Fans can take a break from the heat and head to Tin Fish Restaurant on the Gaslamp peninsula for a walk down comedy lane as the restaurant is transformed into NBC’s Comedy Café, celebrating some of the network’s favorite comedies with branded menus, custom content and more.

Additionally, NBC encourages attendees to pre-register for the NBC Comedy experience starting Wednesday, July 10 by visiting You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Each attendee will receive a customized profile and wristband to enhance their visit. Utilizing Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology, attendees will be fully immersed in the NBC Comedy experience and utilize these RFID brands at each of the experiences. (Note: Registration is limited and does not guarantee admission.)

Here’s the breakdown on NBC’s interactive activations!

“Brooklyn Nine-Nine” Experience

Thursday, July 18-Sunday, July 21 at Gaslamp Square (between the Convention Center and Hard Rock Hotel in front of the Tin Fish Restaurant).

Det. Jake Peralta and the rest of the Nine-Nine are headed to San Diego Comic-Con this summer, swapping coasts in search of new recruits! Comic-Con attendees can immerse themselves in the newly designed “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” experience, testing their skills for a chance to join the infamous 99th precinct. Attendees will enjoy a series of hilarious and unforgettable tasks in order to make the squad, all while surrounding themselves inside the show’s most iconic setting. Fans will also enjoy exclusive content, giveaways, and several opportunities to capture photos and videos in and around the activation.
“Superstore” Cloud 9 Pop-Up

Thursday, July 18-Sunday, July 21 inside the Hard Rock Hotel main lobby.

NBC’s “Superstore” is popping up in San Diego to offer attendees the chance to beat the heat and step into the Cloud 9 Department Store, located inside the Hard Rock Hotel main lobby. The pop-up will offer exclusive content, a custom photo opportunity and a “customer service” desk to host exclusive NBC comedy-branded giveaways, while supplies last. Follow @NBCSuperstore for more information and events during Comic-Con.
“The Good Place” Diner – The Interdimensional Hole of Pancakes

Thursday, July 18-Sunday, July 2 at Maryjane’s Diner at the Hard Rock Hotel.

NBC is transforming Hard Rock’s Maryjane’s Diner into the Interdimensional Hole of Pancakes, as seen in “The Good Place,” inviting guests into the memorable diner that exists between realms. For one weekend only, the portal to the Interdimensional Hole of Pancakes is opening up in downtown San Diego where guests can enjoy a themed meal, experience a mind-blowing Time-Knife and feel what it’s like for Michael to be truly powerless. Follow @nbcthegoodplace for more information during SDCC.

Ah, that's awesome! I'll be checking this site out at midnight to see if it opens up.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:00:05 AM »

Offline squidward

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 59
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 04:56:18 PM »
Do you think it will open at midnight?
This is a must do activity for my daughter and me. I'm hoping the preregister helps get into the activation or shorten the wait time.

Offline ThePowerOfGus

• Freebie Table
    • My Instagram
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 04:59:42 PM »
Do you think it will open at midnight?
This is a must do activity for my daughter and me. I'm hoping the preregister helps get into the activation or shorten the wait time.

I honestly have no idea, but I'll be up anyway, so I'm going to check. I've missed out on most everything else this year so I'm hoping for a win with this haha

Offline clarrkkent

• Gaming Lounge
  • @Wa_Fly_Guy on IG
  • Liked: 177
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 05:01:47 PM »
Ah, that's awesome! I'll be checking this site out at midnight to see if it opens up.

And now that you put this out there, it will be you plus a couple thousand lurkers. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man"

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Car_Low

• Fulfillment Room
  • Liked: 610
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2019, 05:06:49 PM »
IIRC last year the pre registration was for just one less step to do in line. You still had to line up FCFS.

Offline ThePowerOfGus

• Freebie Table
    • My Instagram
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2019, 05:08:02 PM »
And now that you put this out there, it will be you plus a couple thousand lurkers. Good luck!

Me and my big mouth! Hahah

Offline Jangos1

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 54
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2019, 05:01:46 PM »
[member=8922]ThePowerOfGus[/member] were you able to pre-register? Only the video comes up when I check the site.

Offline susanml10881

• Hall H
  • Liked: 152
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2019, 05:16:49 PM »
It hasn’t opened yet.

Offline ThePowerOfGus

• Freebie Table
    • My Instagram
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2019, 05:29:13 PM »
[member=8922]ThePowerOfGus[/member] were you able to pre-register? Only the video comes up when I check the site.

No, nothing has changed all day. I'm sure it'll open up as soon as I stop checking it.

Offline Jangos1

• Exhibit Hall
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2019, 05:30:08 PM »
It hasn’t opened yet.
No wonder. Thanks!

Offline Jangos1

• Exhibit Hall
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2019, 05:32:20 PM »
No, nothing has changed all day. I'm sure it'll open up as soon as I stop checking it.
I know that feeling. Happened with the TeamCoco house for me.  Thanks!

Offline clarrkkent

• Gaming Lounge
  • @Wa_Fly_Guy on IG
  • Liked: 177
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2019, 05:43:09 PM »

Well, you II can probably sort of rest easy. If it’s the same as last year, making a RSVP or registering or getting a “ticket”, didn’t actually matter. It just saved a step of entering info, but you still had to wait in the enormous line.

"Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man"

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline ThePowerOfGus

• Freebie Table
    • My Instagram
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2019, 06:25:57 PM »

CoCo House opened up while I was driving my family to Disneyland. By the time I checked the links it was too late. Ah, well.

Offline TheRaven00

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2019, 07:55:04 PM »
Well, you II can probably sort of rest easy. If it’s the same as last year, making a RSVP or registering or getting a “ticket”, didn’t actually matter. It just saved a step of entering info, but you still had to wait in the enormous line.

How long did it take to get through the line last year? I've never done off sites (other than Conan) so want to plan accordingly as I fill my itinerary.