Author Topic: The Flash Video Presentation & Q&A - Saturday, July 23, 5:00-5:45pm, BR20  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Devorah

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
  • If the apocalypse comes, beep me.
  • Liked: 1399
If you're planning to attend this panel, please post here!

Parallel universes and doppelgangers and man-sharks, oh my! The second season of The CW's highest-rated series had more than its fair share of twists and turns, but none compared to Barry Allen's jaw-dropping decision to go back in time and save his mother from his arch-nemesis, Reverse-Flash, a decision that called the entire timeline into question. But fear not fans, you won't have to wait until the fall to start getting answers to some of your most pressing questions, as the cast and creative team behind the show will be giving fans insight into the show's highly anticipated third season. From Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, The Flash airs Tuesdays at 8/7c on The CW; The Flash: The Complete Second Season will be released on Blu-ray combo pack, DVD, and Digital HD on September 6.

Offline LarielRomeniel

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 5
I will be at this one too. I'm interested in their take on "Flashpoint," (the title of their first episode), and how they're going to bring Captain Cold into the show and then across the CW/DC universe.

Also very interested in the news that John Barrowman will also be appearing across all the CW/DC shows. What havoc will Malcolm Merlyn wreak?

Friends of Comic Cons