Author Topic: DUCK FOOT BREWERY HAPPY HOURS WITH EASTMAN STUDIOS – ONLY A FEW SPACES LEFT  (Read 770 times)

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
DUCK FOOT BREWERY HAPPY HOURS WITH EASTMAN STUDIOS

July 20. 2019

Duck Foot Brewing Co. | East Village
550 Park Boulevard Ste. 2104
San Diego, CA 92101
United States

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you will be attending this years Comic-Con in San Diego we hope you will be attending a Panel Discussion I will be hosting on Saturday, July 20 in the afternoon. I will be discussing all things self-publishing and will be accompanied by my Drawing Blood and Radically Rearranged Ronin Ragdolls partners in crime, namely David Avallone and Ben Bishop.

images from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Keep an eye on my social media for special promotions and giveaways at the show. PLUS we will have a limited number of copies of Drawing Blood issue 3 available.

After the panel we will all be heading over to the AWESOME Duck Foot Brewery who are hosting 2 Happy Hours, each with a 50 person limit and YOU are invited to join us.

Here’s the skinny:

Join Duck Foot Brewing Co and Kevin Eastman Studios for an intimate Happy Hour with craft beer and great conversation. Just a short walk away from Comic-Con and the San Diego Convention Center, Duck Foot is releasing a small batch of ‘Drawing Blood Orange’ beer in limited edition cans specially brewed for this event! Fans will have the exclusive opportunity to share a beer and a bite with Kevin, David and Ben for an hour after their panel at SDCC on Saturday, July 20th. Tickets are limited to 50 people per happy hour so grab yours before they’re gone!

Happy Hour Tickets include:

1 hour with Kevin Eastman Studios, Courtney will have copies of Drawing Blood issue 1, 2 and 3 available for sale and David and Ben will be there too
1 signed canned of Drawing Blood Orange beer with Comic Art label
1 pint of Drawing Blood Orange beer
Gluten-Free Brazilian Cheese Bread

There will be two 1-hour sessions for you to choose from. The first session is from 6-7pm. The second session is from 7:30-8:30pm. ONLY TICKET HOLDERS WILL BE ADMITTED. ATTENDEES MUST BE 21+

Buy Tickets for Happy Hour with Kevin Eastman Studios SESSION 1 at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Buy Tickets for Happy Hour with Kevin Eastman Studios SESSION 2 at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sessions are $50.00 ($53.49 w/service fee) each

duckfootbeer

💥Drawing Blood Witbier💥

Brewed with real blood oranges, hibiscus, coriander, and orange peel, this oaty twist on a Belgian Witbier is available at our Happy Hour with Kevin Eastman on July 20th!

Get your tickets today! Link in bio!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 12:48:39 AM by SamTurtledove »