Author Topic: Magic Wheelchair Comic-Con 2018 Star Wars Cosplay Experience/Contest (kids 8-18)  (Read 4091 times)

Offline comicconfamily

• Supporter
  • Gaming Lounge
  • Instagram: @ComicConFamily
    • Comic Con Family
  • Liked: 160
Cool cosplay opportunity for a kid, between 8-18, who uses a wheelchair for mobility:

Apply for a STAR WARS Cosplay Experience!

We’ve recruited the best artists from the industry, and they are ready to build your Magic Wheelchair! We're looking for the ultimate fan to take to San Diego Comic-Con 2018 for the big reveal! Is it you?! To be considered for this special cosplay experience, submit your information below!

Who is Magic Wheelchair? Magic Wheelchair is an organization that builds costumes for kiddos in wheelchairs, at no cost to their families. Magic Wheelchair is a non-profit organization that teams up with artists and builders to assemble theme-based costumes that are fabricated to integrate with the child’s existing wheelchair.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
SDCC 2011 - 2022
WonderCon 2017 - 2022

Offline lilredrubi74

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 141
Wow this is so cool! I love that someone is doing this for the kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline cabler30

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 62
That is cool, i have seen pics or vids of parents get creative and design a vehicle to put on wheelchair for them to dress up and feel like that are a certain person or character even if stuck in wheelchair.

Offline marcia29

• Supporter
  • Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 1292
Went to look at their website...wow!  What a great group of folk to do this.  The costumes are outstandingly awesome, and the looks on the kid's faces...priceless!
It is 2024, and I am still asking...where's my flyin' car??!! @fannishmarcia

Offline darlenealderson

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 75
Wow, this is such a cool organization. Some of their designs are outstanding.