Author Topic: Email from OnPeak re: Multiple Rooms  (Read 2979 times)

Offline Angel_

• Volunteer HQ
  • Aizawa Enthusiast
    • The Geekiary
  • Liked: 1537
Re: Email from OnPeak re: Multiple Rooms
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2018, 06:18:06 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So I'm part of a room block with 2 reservations, one under my first name and the other one under my middle name. I'm assuming I didn't get an email from OP since they're under two different names but should I be concerned when it comes to time of check-in? My ID has both my first name and middle name but should I call OP or the hotel directly to let them know that both are under the same person?

While I don't have experience with this particular issue, I would advise to call the hotel after the reservations have been transferred.  The hotels themselves can tweak things outside of the OnPeak system once they have possession of the reservation.  I've had them combine reservations and change a name after the handover.  And again while I haven't attempted this PARTICULAR thing (I've only ever had one room), I strongly feel it's in the same realm as the stuff I've done.  I'm just not sure if they'll particularly care about the "one reservation per name" rule.

The hotels don't have the reservations yet, though.  I think that should happen relatively soon?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline TardisMom

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1845
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2018, 08:00:44 PM »
I agree with what [member=4434]Angel_[/member]  says.  Wait until the reservation has been transferred to the hotel and then call them directly.  My confirmation says to contact the hotel directly for any changes after July 4th.  So 2 weeks ahead of the con.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #17 on: Today at 11:03:25 AM »

Offline MickeyJack

• Supporter
  • Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 591
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2018, 01:25:11 PM »
I always have to tweak my reservation, and I’ve always waited until the hotels themselves get the reservation(s) from OnPeak. Usually it’s 10-14 days ahead of the check in date.

Offline TardisMom

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1845
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2018, 07:45:11 PM »
To complete the thread, I did change the name on one of the rooms and received the following email from OnPeak the next day:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting onPeak, the official housing provider to forward-thinking travelers.

Our records show your duplicate reservation has been revised. We apologize for any inconvenience incurred. An updated reservation confirmation has been sent.

Thank you and please let us know if you need any additional assistance.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No Names - Duplicate  Help Desk
[email protected]

Offline comicconfamily

• Supporter
  • Gaming Lounge
  • Instagram: @ComicConFamily
    • Comic Con Family
  • Liked: 160
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2018, 05:49:44 AM »
So glad it all worked out!