Author Topic: FREE tickets to American Comedy Company Thursday  (Read 5129 times)

Offline Miss Kitty

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 738
FREE tickets to American Comedy Company Thursday
« on: July 16, 2013, 04:14:41 PM »
This was emailed to me because they love me. <3  I'm sharing because I'm caring.

FREE TICKETS!

We are offering FREE tickets to see Eric Andre from Adult Swims "The ERic Andre Show" and Conan this Thursday and 8pm or 10pm. Use promo code ADULTSWIM at online checkout to receive 4 (FOUR!!!) tickets on us!! Tickets are limited so get yours now!   

go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FYI....there's NO handling charges. Free is free is free. Well, wait, there IS a 2 drink minimum. SO.....
Oh...and they have beer and wine only. I mean, you know, no full bar. They DO have crazy good salad and mac n cheese. Go hungry. Really good food, swear. Friends really like the burger too. I haven't heard one complaint of the food (except when they keep forgetting to leave the bacon out of my mac n cheese).

They also have Brian Posehn on Friday and Saturday. He is a complete riot and a HUGE GEEK!! He LOVES comics, Walking Dead, Heavy Metal (I bet he's bummed he's going to miss Metallica!) and more. I run into him at the con all the time. Really nice.

I love this place. I don't work there, it's just a really cool venue.

Offline freeagent

• Exhibit Hall
    • tumblrrrr
  • Liked: 16
Re: FREE tickets to American Comedy Company Thursday
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 11:43:35 PM »
Whoa just tried it and I am tempted to go so bad. Eric Andre is alright but his "sidekick" Hannibal is the best.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 02:03:40 PM »

Offline MovelessJaggers

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 02:20:47 AM »
This is fantastic, thank you so much for sharing these, I got tickets to the 10pm show! I love his show, and saw it live at FYF last year (it was bananas). I'm excited to be making this!

Offline MovelessJaggers

• Freebie Table
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 02:26:29 AM »
Actually, follow up. Do you happen to know if this is Eric Andre Stand-up, or The Eric Andre Show Live, his adult swim show done on stage. I know he just did the later here in LA.

Offline FriedGold

• Sails Pavilion
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 03:10:18 AM »
Thank you!  Got in for the 10 pm show.  :)

Offline Miss Kitty

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 738
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2013, 09:18:13 AM »
I have no idea if it's just stand up or the show. My guess, it's just stand up. Sorry I don't have a concrete answer.

Offline freeagent

• Exhibit Hall
    • tumblrrrr
  • Liked: 16
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2013, 09:52:05 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Actually, follow up. Do you happen to know if this is Eric Andre Stand-up, or The Eric Andre Show Live, his adult swim show done on stage. I know he just did the later here in LA.

It is just his stand-up. Not sure who is opening for him or whatever. He is doing a live version of his show Saturday night at house of blues with hot package and yacht but that isn't free :D

Offline MovelessJaggers

• Freebie Table
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2013, 12:49:10 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It is just his stand-up. Not sure who is opening for him or whatever. He is doing a live version of his show Saturday night at house of blues with hot package and yacht but that isn't free :D

ohhh, i thought this was that. there is my confusion.