Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Yeah...the two day notice makes my hair stand on end! :smiley_bigtongue: :w000t:
WonderCon / Re: WonderCon 2024 Meetup
« Last post by Transmute Jun on Today at 10:27:45 AM »
So technically we have a reservation for 14 people, and 14 people have rsvp’d. However, it’s pretty likely that the restaurant could accommodate that, so I’ll give a tentative yes.

And You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , clearly you do not value any Chucky swag I might obtain.  >:D
CCI General Discussion / Frito Pie
« Last post by tsnyder on Today at 10:10:46 AM »
I've been pondering a very serious subject as of late..................the quality of the Frito Pie in Hall H last year seemed off.

I wonder though, was it the actual Frito Pie itself or was it me????  Could it be the lack of star power took a glimmer off my beloved Hall H meal?  Or was it the lower danger of the bathroom lines being crazy that made it less risky and exciting?  Could it be the shorter food lines in the lobby made it less special? Was I just distracted by the weird Project K robots?  Was it that I had time for an actual restaurant meal the night before?

I guess I won't know until I am eating one this year during a Marvel panel certain that the bathroom line is going to be horrendous. 
Last year when Star Wars Celebration was in London in April, I was sweating that hotelpocalypse would take place then.
It would be great if the hotel sale could wait until after April 16 so I can get all of my tax stuff done. I don't like it when othet obligations come up near a tax deadline.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am hoping they give decent notice ahead of the lottery this year but given the past few years it seems unlikely. I am a bit concerned I may miss the lottery date given how crazy busy I have been with work and life the past few weeks. I never seem to receive an email from Comic Con about the hotel lottery anymore, like I used to some years ago. I have to check the website and/or here to stay in the loop.
Yeah this is the first year since 2019 that I'm traveling out of the continent during potential Hotelpocalypse, so I too would appreciate a bit of head's up.  Preferably, I'd _LOVE_ for the announcement and/or sign-up to be next week (where I'm super busy at work but still in Southern CA) so when I'm in Italy the following week I'm just waiting for either a confirmation or rejection.

Bonus, the last time I hit a good downtown/walkable hotel in Hotelpocalypse was in 2019 when I went to Ireland, so maybe the European connection will hit gold again this year!  Luckily I'm just trying for friends, but it's still nice to be able to help...
« Last post by NCDS on Today at 07:59:45 AM »
Is it possible to bring a co worker?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

I say yes, just because I wanted to.  Plus I love it when I am running things and others make a decision for me.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login you are very welcome  :-*

:PH: :PH: :PH: :PH: TJ  :PH: :PH: :PH: :PH: :PH: 
« Last post by alyssa on Today at 07:26:59 AM »
Is it possible to bring a co worker?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

SDCC Housing, Parking, and Transportation / Re: SDCC 2024 Hotel Discussion
« Last post by Sakura17 on Yesterday at 07:31:18 PM »
Do you not have other people you go with that will be trying for rooms also?

I have friends going who are also bringing their own family members.
Off-Topic Chat / Re: In Memoriam
« Last post by Andrew Costa Mesa on Yesterday at 03:31:05 PM »
Former senator and vice presidential candidate Joe Lieberman passed away after a trip-and-fall accident.  He was 82.  He had been working on recruiting a presidential candidate for the No Labels Party.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10