Author Topic: C2E2 February 28- March 1, 2020  (Read 5196 times)

Offline ShawnPVD

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 2
Re: C2E2 February 28- March 1, 2020
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2020, 11:25:02 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This leaves me with the following questions.
1.  Since the tickets don't specify a specific seat #, I assume I still want to lineup in advance of the panel if I want front row or close and that people will "walk fast" once they enter the room to grab those seats.
2.  What if I have tickets for back to back panels?  Can I turn in 2 tickets up front and just stay in the room for the 2nd panel?  Or are they going to clear all the premium seats after each panel and I need to exit the room and get into the back of the premium seating line?  I would not be a fan of the latter.

I'd imagine the seating is like years past -- there will almost certainly be a section of seats up front reserved for people with VIP badges until just before the panel starts. Reserving specific seats would be a nightmare. A big chunk of people who RSVP won't show or will show up late. As for #2, I'd just email them and ask. They might not know yet, but the Reed people I've emailed are always quick with a response.

Side note, the five verification answers I had to answer to post this reply are a bit too much.

Offline NuncleJoel

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 15
C2E2 February 28- March 1, 2020
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2020, 11:51:00 AM »
I'd imagine the seating is like years past -- there will almost certainly be a section of seats up front reserved for people with VIP badges until just before the panel starts. Reserving specific seats would be a nightmare. A big chunk of people who RSVP won't show or will show up late. As for #2, I'd just email them and ask. They might not know yet, but the Reed people I've emailed are always quick with a response.

Side note, the five verification answers I had to answer to post this reply are a bit too much.

This has been my experience with the VIP.  It is just a section that is marked.  They clear it out on non-VIPs after the panel and let the VIPs sit there. Just before the panel starts they allow non-VIPs to sit in the empty seats in the section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #17 on: Today at 09:39:08 AM »

Offline NuncleJoel

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 15
C2E2 Meet up
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2020, 11:59:46 AM »
Is anyone interested in having a meet up during the show?

Offline DaveG

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 572
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2020, 07:17:34 AM »
As for #2, I'd just email them and ask. They might not know yet, but the Reed people I've emailed are always quick with a response.

Did email and ask.  Response was somewhat quick (a day and a half).  I don't think the response changes much.  I'll probably just try to stay in the room and see how it goes.  Cutting the line probably isn't an option since the next panel starts 15 minutes after the earlier one ends.  It would take at least 5 minutes to get out of the room and make my way to the front of the line and I'd imagine by then the line will already have started entering.  They probably mean cutting in front on non-VIPs.  Also, per their rules, you're supposed to be in line at least 20 minutes before the panel starts.  I'm sure it'll work out.  It'd be a nightmare if this was CCI, but C2E2 has (for the most part) run pretty smoothly in the past.

Response - "Please note that as per our Show Managers some panels are being cleared but not all of them. You can stay in your seat and ask to stay in the panel or cut the line since you have the print at home ticket."

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2020, 07:08:48 PM »
cgccomics CGC's offering an all-star Private Signing lineup at @C2E2 next week! Have your books signed by @JimLee, @ChrisClearmountain, #JoeRubinstein, @DCates, @ClaytonCrain, @RyanStegman, @TomKingTK or #LucioParrillo!

Offline twiley79

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 28
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2020, 03:45:01 PM »
Clearing some rooms? Eek! I hope we know which ones that day, it completely affects my line strategy.

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2020, 01:14:40 PM »
Bluefin Brands

Special Event Promotions

Tamashii Nations
• Buy one Ichiban item, get 20% off additional Ichiban figures
• Buy one Marvel item, get one half off + Wolverine Shirt with every Marvel purchase

Meisho
• Buy one Star Wars Movie Realization, get one half off
• Free Meisho pin with every Meisho figure purchased
• Buy two Star Wars Movie Realization, get Meisho Pin + Meisho Shirt

Storm Collectibles
• Buy one, get one half off (Exclusions: first to market items)

Flame Toys
• Seeker Bundle – Thunder Cracker & Skywarp for $50

Shokugan
• 30% off all items

Sentinel
• Buy one, get one half off Illumination Gallery

Event Exclusives

Super Saiyan Gogeta
$35.00

Tallgeese II (Special Coating)
$80.00

Zeta Gundam (Cross Silhouette Frame Ver.)(Clear Color)
$13.00

Gundam 00 Sky (Dive Into Dimension Clear)
$18.00

Sazabi (CLEAR COLOR)
$50.00

Zaku II (Cross Silhouette Frame Ver.)(Clear Color)
$10.00

Psycho Zaku Ver.Ka (Gundam Thunderbolt)(Half Mechanical Clear)
$100.00

Destiny Gundam (Clear Color)
$25.00

Freedom Gundam Vs Force Impulse Gundam (Battle Of Destiny Set) (Metallic)
$48.00

Offline DaveG

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 572
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2020, 04:34:55 PM »
Clearing some rooms? Eek! I hope we know which ones that day, it completely affects my line strategy.

I highly doubt it will happen very often.  There are a few select events being held that require a separate ticket, so they may be referring to clearing a room prior to those.  There are a few times where they have an hour and a half break between panels on the main stage.  It's possible they might clear the room in that instance, but generally there is only 15 minutes between panels and I'm nearly 100% certain they won't clear the room in those instances.

Offline twiley79

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 28
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2020, 05:57:59 PM »
I do know they clear the room before the cosplay contest. I didn't think about the schedule they've set, and you are right, it would be really awkward to clear the room between such closely spaced panels. Thanks!