Author Topic: 2022 SDCC Yesterdays  (Read 2424 times)

Offline RighteousRita

• Hall H
  • Liked: 455
2022 SDCC Yesterdays
« on: May 26, 2022, 04:11:27 PM »
IT'S ON!!! In person SDCC is happening!! We are so excited to get back to the convention hall in July, and what better way to attend than with this year's exclusive T-shirt and tote bag.

Pre-order will only be available for the next few weeks and can only be purchased for pick-up at Booth 1028 on the convention floor. $30 online for pick-up at Booth #1028

You can pre-order now through June 12 at 11:59pm PT.

$30 online for pick-up at Booth #1028
Link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 06:19:46 PM by mllNY »

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
Re: SDCC 2022 Yesterdays
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2022, 10:40:59 AM »
Misfits T-Shirt and trading card $32

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SDCC Exclusive Misfits #138 T-Shirt by LAmour Supreme with Black Foil Trading Card

SDCC PICK UP ONLY. Pick-up only at the Yesterdays Booth 1028 on the convention floor while supplies last

Online Exclusive Misfits #138 T-Shirt by LAmour Supreme with Gold Foil Trading Card

Gold trading cards will ship after the show, these will not be available on the Con floor.

The Black foil, hand-numbered trading cards are only available from our booth as an SDCC Exclusive. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 10:43:17 AM by SamTurtledove »

Friends of Comic Cons

Re: 2022 SDCC Yesterdays
« Reply #2 on: Today at 03:58:19 PM »

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
Re: SDCC 2022 Yesterdays
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2022, 03:22:25 AM »
The pin we've waited three long years for. @yesterdaysco is back with a #SDCC exclusive heart pin... and some SURPRISES :  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Questions and Responses from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SDCC 2022 Pin

Q: It’s so beautiful! Will this be available on Preview Night, as well?

A: Yes! All exclusives except for the Daily heart pins will be available to purchase on Wednesday, Preview Night!

Q: Is there a run size to this?
Asking whether I should run to your booth or speed walk

A: Our Exclusive SDCC 2022 pin is an edition of 1000. That said, previous editions of these have sold out in minutes online, we aren’t sure how fast they will go in person, but we will hold an amount to sell each day of the show. Also “no running in the convention hall.”

Booth Purchases

Q: Will Yesterday's purchases be cashless?

A: No. We will always accept as many forms of payment as possible. Cash/Card/Apple Pay are accepted

Q: Do you know if you plan to limit item per person?

A: All exclusives will be “2 per transaction” purchases. This means you can buy 2 of the same pin, and if you wanted 1 or 2 more, you would have to get back into line to make that purchase. This helps spread the purchases amongst all attendees waiting in line.

Pin Hunt 2022

For the #SDCCPinHunt22 we will be posting visual clues here and on our IG each day of the Con. Clues will be posted after doors open to give all attendees an equal chance of finding the Treasure Coin location for that day. Good luck to everyone looking to play in a few weeks!

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2022, 01:37:42 PM »
A closer look at this year’s #SDCC2022 Exclusives! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Eric_Draven66

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 32
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2022, 03:56:38 PM »
Im looking to get the crow pins, its limited to 200 so if anyone goes and doesnt need please keep me in mind< i will be at funko on PN so if someones willing to get for me i can buy something for them in funko or just pay for the pins plus finder fee

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2022, 09:30:11 AM »

We're Back!!! It's on like Donkey Kong. We have a lot of exclusives releasing to celebrate the occasion. We've decided to add a few options for online purchasing for those who can not attend. That information will be released Wednesday, July 20th. We recommend following our twitter and instagram for quick updates on releases

A short list of our exclusives will also be made available online.

Those styles will drop at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on Thursday July 21st at 10AM PT.

That said, all SDCC Heart pins will only be made available in-person at Booth 1028 on the Comic-Con floor. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 12:42:01 AM by SamTurtledove »

Offline epicaz

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 264
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2022, 04:54:25 PM »
Kind of a last attempt, but if anyone has the revenge of the sdcc pin I'm looking to buy!

We've been very unlucky with breaking into the capped line this weekend. Will give it a last shot tomorrow... but any help is appreciated

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2022, 06:53:21 PM »
Updates

Revenge of SDCC

Revenge of SDCC is now SOLD OUT for the weekend.

We will not have any left for tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone that stood in line and gave us so much patience.

It’s been a CRAZY weekend.

We love you so much!

-----------------

SDCC 2022

SOLD OUT for today! We will have a very small amount saved for tomorrow, our last day at #SDCC22 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline nerdsince1975

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2022, 10:39:30 AM »
Kind of a last attempt, but if anyone has the revenge of the sdcc pin I'm looking to buy!

We've been very unlucky with breaking into the capped line this weekend. Will give it a last shot tomorrow... but any help is appreciated

Hey I wish I saw this post earlier I would have helped. I was able to get 4 extra Revenge pins but friends wanted them so I no longer have any extra's. I was the guy from San Francisco with Curtis that stayed up for 43 straight hours. Good luck in your search.

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2022, 11:37:55 PM »
Im looking to get the crow pins, its limited to 200 so if anyone goes and doesnt need please keep me in mind< i will be at funko on PN so if someones willing to get for me i can buy something for them in funko or just pay for the pins plus finder fee

Yesterdays' tweet has picture of the Crow pin for Thursday's sale.

SET YOUR CLOCKS!

Remaining SDCC Exclusives and more with drop tomorrow,

Thursday morning, at 10AM PT!

From You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Edit: Yesterdays response to the "exclusives" question post-SDCC.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 08:11:23 AM by SamTurtledove »