Author Topic: What time doe sthe Hilton Lot open?  (Read 1179 times)

Offline thewiredknight

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 9
What time doe sthe Hilton Lot open?
« on: July 18, 2016, 04:25:37 PM »
I usually like to wait in the Everything Else line for SDCC But every year it's difficult because I've had Convention Center parking which doesn't open till 5 am or some nonselse so I have to sit with my car till they let me in.  Otherwise I'd arrive earlier.

This year I have Hilton parking though (through Ace, not a hotel guest) - what time does that lot open that I could just park my car and then go to the line?  I have parking for Wednesday and Thursday so it doesn't really matter to me either way if my car can be left there.

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
Re: What time doe sthe Hilton Lot open?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 05:21:54 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I usually like to wait in the Everything Else line for SDCC But every year it's difficult because I've had Convention Center parking which doesn't open till 5 am or some nonsense so I have to sit with my car till they let me in.  Otherwise I'd arrive earlier.

This year I have Hilton parking though (through Ace, not a hotel guest) - what time does that lot open that I could just park my car and then go to the line?  I have parking for Wednesday and Thursday so it doesn't really matter to me either way if my car can be left there.

IIRC, 5am --

Most of our lots open at 5 am. At the bottom of the link you can see all the hours.

Hilton Bayfront Garage
5am — 2am

Friends of Comic Cons

Re: What time doe sthe Hilton Lot open?
« Reply #2 on: Today at 02:25:59 AM »