Author Topic: DC's Legends of Tomorrow Video Pres/Q&A - Saturday, 7/23, 4:15-5:00pm, BR20  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Devorah

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
  • If the apocalypse comes, beep me.
  • Liked: 1399
If you're planning to attend this panel, please post here!

After saving the world-and all of time-from the immortal madman Vandal Savage, then bidding farewell to two of their fellow comrades, Hawkman and Hawkgirl, the Legends received an unexpected visit from a mysterious new ally, Rex Tyler, who gives the team a brand new mission. What that mission is, how the Justice Society of America will factor in, and who will be aboard the Waverider when The CW's Super Hero team-up series returns for its second season are questions that the cast and creative team will seek to answer when they descend on San Diego for their second visit to Comic-Con. From Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television, DC's Legends of Tomorrow airs Thursdays at 8/7c on The CW, and DC's Legends of Tomorrow: The Complete First Season will be released on Blu-ray combo pack, DVD and Digital HD on August 23.

Offline LarielRomeniel

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 5
OK, I admit I am a HUGE CaptainCanary shipper who was absolutely crushed by episode 1x15. So I'm hoping they give us at least some hint of just how they might have Leonard Snart/Captain Cold be "very active" aboard the Waverider considering he's supposed to be dead.

Although we all know death is merely a temporary condition in the Arrowverse!

Friends of Comic Cons