Author Topic: Footlocker Basquiat  (Read 4798 times)

Offline teppope

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 31
Footlocker Basquiat
« on: November 04, 2019, 09:10:48 AM »
Hey did anyone order the Basquiat Funko from Footlocker? I swear I ordered it and it said confirmed. But I never received it. Never got an email. And I can't remember how I paid and can't find where they took the money out. Now I think I have to buy it again. Anyone else have problems like that?

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
Re: Footlocker Basquiat
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 05:35:13 PM »
I'd try to chat with them and see if Footlocker can look the order up by name? Could just be an email typo or maybe bank not processed.  PayPal, if used, summary tends to have the order number, if you want to check there.

Once your order is entered and processed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order number, customer number and order total.

If you did not receive a confirmation email, there are a few reasons this may have happened:

You may have typed your email address incorrectly. This would make it impossible for us to send you an email.

You have a spam blocker that is prohibiting confirmation emails from being received.

Your order has not completed processing. Please allow 24 hours to process your order.

We are not able to re-send a confirmation email, but you can contact us to inquire about your order if you are in doubt. In addition, you can follow the directions under Track an Order Online to obtain details of your order.

Links for reference

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 11:44:34 AM »

Offline teppope

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 31
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 05:54:43 PM »
I'd try to chat with them and see if Footlocker can look the order up by name? Could just be an email typo or maybe bank not processed.  PayPal, if used, summary tends to have the order number, if you want to check there.
i did and they said the order was cancelled. And I'm like well when were you going to tell me? Not sure i even want to buy from them now

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
Re: NYCC Footlocker Basquiat
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 07:09:41 PM »
i did and they said the order was cancelled. And I'm like well when were you going to tell me? Not sure i even want to buy from them now

The reviews remind me of Amazon and Target pre-orders! I do like the box design, though!

Offline stl_ben

• Hall H
    • dailyvinyl.net
  • Liked: 443
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2019, 06:18:26 AM »
Mine was delayed but arrived fine.