Author Topic: Contests/Sweepstakes for SDCC passes 2013  (Read 32794 times)

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7001
Re: Contests/Sweepstakes for SDCC passes 2013
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2013, 05:42:06 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline Transmute Jun

• Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2013, 04:49:24 PM »
I'm still in shock....my sons best friend is a HUGE Dr. Who fan among other things. His mom won a pair of 1 day passes!!! She is taking her husband. Yeah....you heard me....she's not even taking her son. His dad isn't really into anything comic con. I can't even wrap my head around this information.  She wants to see Dexter. I said there's nothing Dexter at the con and that I would give her a Dexter bag from last year in hopes she would let her son go. Nope. Serious??  :o. Dissed by your own mom....dang.

I thought there was going to be a Dexter panel in Hall H on Thursday, toward the end of the day?

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #77 on: Today at 06:32:05 AM »

Offline jdb728

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2013, 02:07:57 PM »
I'm still in shock....my sons best friend is a HUGE Dr. Who fan among other things. His mom won a pair of 1 day passes!!! She is taking her husband. Yeah....you heard me....she's not even taking her son. His dad isn't really into anything comic con. I can't even wrap my head around this information.  She wants to see Dexter. I said there's nothing Dexter at the con and that I would give her a Dexter bag from last year in hopes she would let her son go. Nope. Serious??  :o. Dissed by your own mom....dang.

Hopefully she's saying it'll be the husband so she can surprise the son by bringing him at the last minute. Otherwise, that mother is being most uncool.
See you at SDCCI.
Thanks.

Offline Matryoshka

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 29
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2013, 08:14:11 PM »
For San Diego residents 91X is running a giveaway here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but it’s a bit overly complicated, frankly. Listen during 4 listed 1/2 hour times for a block of songs by the same artist, and then be caller 9 after the 2nd song starts. You can live stream them here if you’re interested: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There is a link on that page to a contest that you only need to like them on Facebook to enter though, which seems like less work and fruitless listening to busy signals. ;)

Offline Miss Kitty

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 738
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2013, 10:54:14 AM »
Hopefully she's saying it'll be the husband so she can surprise the son by bringing him at the last minute. Otherwise, that mother is being most uncool.

No, she's really taking the husband. The two of them are scouring through the days to see which day they want to go. I was hoping they wouldn't check, because there really is a Dexter panel. Oh well...I tried. I told the kid about the Dr. Who panel at Nerd HQ so he's going to try for that.

I'm STILL shaking my head. Maybe I'd understand if he was a bad egg, but he is a good kid. He's still in high school and taking classes in LA for film and has jobs doing video work...just wow.