Author Topic: Grimm Season 3, Room 6BCF, 2:40pm-3:50pm  (Read 4258 times)

Offline Recon360

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
Grimm Season 3, Room 6BCF, 2:40pm-3:50pm
« on: July 07, 2013, 12:04:59 PM »
In season 2's shocking cliffhanger finale, we were left screaming for answers! What will happen to Nick Burkhardt now that he's a zombie? What do the royal families want with Nick, and what will Captain Renard's next move be? Will Monroe and Rosalee ("Monrosalee") take their relationship to the next level? What will come of Adalind's royal baby? Is Portland doomed? Join your fellow "Grimmsters" for an hour filled with wesen, third season themes, and of course, a Q&A session with the cast members David Giuntoli, Russell Hornsby, Bitsie Tulloch, Silas Weir Mitchell, Reggie Lee, Sasha Roiz, Bree Turner, Claire Coffee, and executive producers/writers Jim Kouf, David Greenwalt, Todd Milliner, and Norberto Barba.
Saturday July 20, 2013 2:40pm - 3:50pm
Room 6BCF

Hey guys the Grimm Panel is going to be at 2:40 pm on Saturday. I really want to go to this panel because they film the show were I live. So what would be the best time to get to there so I can see the panel. This is my first time going to Comic Con. Not log after that is the Revolution panel in the same room. Please help I don't want to miss out. Thanks
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 01:47:33 PM by Khaaaaaaanh!!! »