Author Topic: CONAN POPS Want To Complete the SET  (Read 2635 times)

Offline Car_Low

• Fulfillment Room
  • Liked: 610
Re: CONAN POPS Want To Complete the SET
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2018, 10:14:14 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Whatever you say man. I know a couple of paid staff and just passing what I hear. You can choose to believe me or not. Don’t care either way though.

Can confirm they gave out Flash conans at the staff volunteer dinner last year. I'm sure they inventory and send back some stuff but many don't want to bother taking it back. I usually get the GOT swag bag at the dinner each year.

Offline chocolateshake

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1497
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2018, 10:36:25 PM »
Can confirm they gave out Flash conans at the staff volunteer dinner last year. I'm sure they inventory and send back some stuff but many don't want to bother taking it back. I usually get the GOT swag bag at the dinner each year.

What panel did they give out Flash Conans at last year?  I didn't hear about it.

It is true that many companies don't want to take their swag back.  We didn't when we went to trade shows.  From a previous year at comic-con, that's why I have 20 Legendary Google Cardboard VR headsets.  That's also why HBO left all their GOT swag from the offsite on the sidewalk for anyone to take last year.

But when it comes to premiums given away at panels, SDCC is serious about keeping track of what's been claimed and what's left.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #17 on: Today at 10:02:13 AM »

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7001
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2018, 10:51:51 PM »
Cool story.

NOT cool- This is a moderated forum with lots of members because we insist on civility. consider this an in thread warning-
No flaming, trolling, or insulting.
Flaming includes putting another person down for his or her ideas, thoughts, and opinions.  Excessive self-promotion, condescending pomposity, racism, sexism, any-other-ism, homophobia, acrophobia, and destructive (versus constructive) criticism will get you BANNED. Repeated offenses will lead to a permanent ban from the forums. We take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.

also

I have an extra pilot and hellboy. 

i need predator and ant-man to complete the set.  will trade or pay or other exclusives.  this is my sdcc priority. 

;D

offering to buy stuff is not acceptable- if you want to buy something go to ebay. If you want to trade, list what you have to offer
No profiteering or bribing.
No offers to buy, sell, or otherwise give a service or goods for profit.  Badges, tickets, hotel rooms, exclusives, etc. are included in this policy.
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline Car_Low

• Fulfillment Room
  • Liked: 610
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2018, 11:00:04 PM »
What panel did they give out Flash Conans at last year?  I didn't hear about it.

It is true that many companies don't want to take their swag back.  We didn't when we went to trade shows.  From a previous year at comic-con, that's why I have 20 Legendary Google Cardboard VR headsets.  That's also why HBO left all their GOT swag from the offsite on the sidewalk for anyone to take last year.

But when it comes to premiums given away at panels, SDCC is serious about keeping track of what's been claimed and what's left.

idk but thats one of the things they were giving out.

The staff dinner is months after con ends so its possible they inventory everything then the companies say they can just keep it later on.

Offline Ngokatie85

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 10
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2018, 11:59:21 PM »

It happens.

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2018, 09:26:38 AM »
i accidentally liked this post.  sorry.  i kind of want to stay out of you two's way
How can you?  So many threads with this same vibe, breaking up the flow of positive, post-con information.  Please, We Need A Room just for them!

Offline ALF

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 320
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2018, 04:36:19 PM »
No it’s just a trend from just one person....But Alyssa got this..