Author Topic: WB/Legendary Films (The Hobbit), Hall H, 2:30-5:00  (Read 18894 times)

Offline lawboysam

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 405
Re: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, Hall H, 2:30-5:00
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2012, 10:29:30 AM »
I typically avoid Hall H like the plague, so I actually don't know this - even though it lists this and Pacific Rim and Man of Steel as a two and a half hour chunk of time, they still let people in between the panels, right? Or is it, you're in by 2:30, or you're not getting in until 5?

Offline evelienh

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2012, 10:32:13 AM »
Im so there, I have to be. I will be sleeping outside for this one!!!

Will 9PM be early enough? lol. I'm doing the Zombie survival thing on friday evening first before I can get in line.

Friends of Comic Cons

Re: WB/Legendary Films (The Hobbit), Hall H, 2:30-5:00
« Reply #32 on: Today at 09:52:55 AM »

Offline lawboysam

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 405
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2012, 10:33:21 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Im so there, I have to be. I will be sleeping outside for this one!!!

Will 9PM be early enough? lol. I'm doing the Zombie survival thing on friday evening first before I can get in line.

9PM is DEFINITELY early enough. If you show up by 3AM, you're probably still going to be in the first 1/3 of the room. You'll be more than fine.

Offline evelienh

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2012, 08:11:27 AM »
9PM is DEFINITELY early enough. If you show up by 3AM, you're probably still going to be in the first 1/3 of the room. You'll be more than fine.

thanks! Maybe I'm overreacting but I also know I won't think of anything else but getting my spot in line so better to try and sleep outside than not getting any sleep in my hotel room lol.

Offline Khaaaaaaanh!!!

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 6
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2012, 08:38:53 AM »
I typically avoid Hall H like the plague, so I actually don't know this - even though it lists this and Pacific Rim and Man of Steel as a two and a half hour chunk of time, they still let people in between the panels, right? Or is it, you're in by 2:30, or you're not getting in until 5?

There's usually a quick few minutes in between panels during a block like this where they get the name cards out, etc so they try to usher in people quickly while they can.
...you had me at hello...

New to the forum? Look here!

Offline Billyconard

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 10
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2012, 10:00:22 AM »

Hall H flows in people intermittently throughout the day, seats permitting. I just wouldnt expect to see much outflow during this block.  Maybe a couple hundred after Man of Steel. But who knows.

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7001
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2012, 06:25:11 PM »

Peter Jackson posted the following message on his facebook page a little while ago: “We made it! Shoot day 266 and the end of principal photography on The Hobbit. Thanks to our fantastic cast and crew for getting us this far, and to all of you for your support! Next stop, the cutting room. Oh, and Comic Con! Cheers, Peter J.”

As if our fingernails weren’t already bitten to the quick, now we start the long wait until the editing, soundtrack, etc. come together and the lights go down in theaters on December 14. Luckily, as PJ said, we have Comic-Con to look forward to, as well as new trailers and previews (please!), more production diaries (please! please!), the big premier in Wellington and all the publicity leading up to it. Be sure and stay tuned here at TORn for all the latest!
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5