Author Topic: Alamo Drafthouse Season Pass  (Read 831 times)

Offline darlenealderson

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 75
Alamo Drafthouse Season Pass
« on: April 16, 2019, 08:05:35 PM »
Mods, please move this is if this is the wrong venue!

Did anyone sign up for the season pass? Do you like it? I'm super excited!

Offline Emerald_Mom

• Supporter
  • Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 234
Re: Alamo Drafthouse Season Pass
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 08:01:00 AM »
Closest one to me is nearly an hour away.... would love to have one nearby   >:(
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:27:39 AM »

Offline mark

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2023
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 09:28:48 AM »
I am hoping they do things like this when we're empty nesters. We love going there but a lot of the cool things they show tend to be on weekdays and it rarely works out.

Offline clarrkkent

• Gaming Lounge
  • @Wa_Fly_Guy on IG
  • Liked: 177
Alamo Drafthouse Season Pass
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 06:45:33 PM »
What I wouldn’t give for an Alamo Drafthouse in my area! I love their no nonsense approach to folks who insist on ruining the move experience for others.

Now jones’in for them even more since they offer a pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man"

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline justboogie

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 161
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2019, 10:54:23 AM »
Can't say I'll sign up for it since there's no AD in CA....YET. Downtown LA should be getting a location by the end of this year from what I've found online. Even then, I currently have AMC A-list which is fantastic and I highly recommend for anyone thinking about getting this movie subscription service. I digress, I'm still curious about Alamo and can't wait to see how it is once it opens.
"I have three kids and no money. Why can't I have no kids and three money?"
-Homer Simpson

Offline clarrkkent

• Gaming Lounge
  • @Wa_Fly_Guy on IG
  • Liked: 177
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2019, 12:14:36 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can't say I'll sign up for it since there's no AD in CA....YET. Downtown LA should be getting a location by the end of this year from what I've found online. Even then, I currently have AMC A-list which is fantastic and I highly recommend for anyone thinking about getting this movie subscription service. I digress, I'm still curious about Alamo and can't wait to see how it is once it opens.

I’m an A-list member. Totally agree it’s fantastic.

The great thing about Alamo is they’ll kick people out for talking, cell phones, other obnoxious behavior, etc. Have a zero tolerance policy.

They also serve food and drinks. Often play short films before the movie instead of commercials.

The downside: I’ve only been to two, but the seating is not as comfortable as AMC recliners. Just your usual non recliners at Alamo. Also, no premium formats that I’m aware of, for people that are into that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man"

-Arthur Schopenhauer