Author Topic: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Live  (Read 3405 times)

Offline Thereisanother

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 34
Re: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Live
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2018, 10:14:33 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's gonna depend (I assume) if the tickets have your name on them. Though, most tickets purchased through ticketmaster are transferrable, so I think it's a good bet they will be.

Thanks I’ve never had problem with normal Ticketmaster tix but I’ve never transferred verified fan and/or fan club ones. PM me if anyone is interested in a ticket.

Offline mark

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2023
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2018, 08:22:50 AM »
Since the verified fan thing is pretty new I'll try to document things a little bit.

This is the email I received for the presale.

We are happy to share that you have been selected to receive an invitation for the Rachel Bloom Fan Club Presale powered by Ticketmaster Verified Fan! Below are important details to get you prepared:

RECEIVING YOUR ACCESS CODE
Tomorrow morning, Tuesday, May 15, you will receive two text messages that include: your unique access code, and a link to shop for tickets. Text notifications should arrive 2 hours before the presale starts at 10AM PT.

Note: tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, and are not guaranteed. There is a four (4) ticket limit per code.

TIPS FOR A SMOOTHER PURCHASE EXPERIENCE

Login to your Ticketmaster account in advance on the device from which you intend to purchase tickets. You must log in with the same email and password used for your Verified Fan registration.

Review your Stored Billing to confirm your credit card is valid and billing address is up-to-date.

When shopping for tickets, stay within one browser window. Opening multiple windows or tabs to purchase tickets may result in errors.

VERIFIED FAN ALERTS

No Verified Fan Presale tickets have been sold yet. Many unofficial sellers will list tickets on secondary marketplaces even before they go on sale. Learn more about Speculative Listings and how to protect yourself.

Codes cannot be purchased. You should not trust anyone trying to sell you a code. Only Ticketmaster can issue Verified Fan access codes and we will never sell these through our platform or any other site. Furthermore, codes are non-transferable.

And today received 2 text messages right on schedule, one with the link and another with the access code. We'll see what happens at 10am :) Hopefully there will be more information about transfer/cancellation options then.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #17 on: Today at 04:07:34 AM »

Offline debster

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 569
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2018, 08:33:20 AM »
I did the whole fan verified TM thing for my Hamilton tickets, and there was an option to transfer my tickets if I needed to - or send them to someone else's phone. I didn't try it though.

Offline darlenealderson

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 75
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2018, 10:05:33 AM »
Got tickets. That was painless.

Offline mark

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2018, 10:11:20 AM »
I didn't see anything before row M in the lower section but it did take me a few seconds to figure out the site. Right now at least I do not see a transfer or sell option for the tickets. Hopefully the name on the order doesn't have to match.

ETA: went back to the site and saw a "Platinum ticket" option that I didn't notice before. That made the closer tickets show up through for around $95 + fees as opposed to $31 for balcony and $41 for the rest of the orchestra seats.

Also at some point the platinum tickets went up to $122. It's not clear to me if these had to be unlocked with the code or not.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 10:18:25 AM by mark »

Offline NoNoNuni

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 36
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2018, 10:22:17 AM »
Tickets went pretty quick. I got mine, but you could see the inventory disappearing as you pondered. Yay for saturday night plans!

Offline mark

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2018, 10:29:38 AM »
Tickets went pretty quick. I got mine, but you could see the inventory disappearing as you pondered. Yay for saturday night plans!

Some are showing back up as orders don't go though. Right now just saying single seats.

Offline Kmd2103

• Gaming Lounge
  • I don't like...I obsess
  • Liked: 83
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2018, 10:42:11 AM »
YES, I wasn't anticipating the crazy (BIG mistake) and took too long selecting. I ended up trying 6 different sets of seats before I ended up in the balcony lol
SDCC 2013-2018 #gameofthrones #netflixoriginals #sherlocked

Offline mark

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2018, 10:55:23 AM »
I got messed up by how the "Best Seats" option still sorts alphabetically, so orchestra was way down the list. I think it's just best seats in the row.

Just noticed this.

Platinum Tickets are tickets that are dynamically priced up and down based on demand. Platinum Tickets are not part of VIP packages - they are tickets only.

Right now I see row B for $173 each  :o

Offline frgx

• Fulfillment Room
  • Liked: 769
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2018, 11:05:14 AM »
The best I got was Row K, which I let go. 20+ searches later, I got Row L, single seat only though.  :-\

Offline mark

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2018, 01:01:37 PM »
FYI, the tickets appear to be non-refundable and the transfer/sell options are still greyed out. Ticketmasters FAQ does say that someone else should be able to use the tickets even if the purchaser is not there, but I have emailed them to make certain.

Offline clarrkkent

• Gaming Lounge
  • @Wa_Fly_Guy on IG
  • Liked: 177
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2018, 04:29:26 PM »
I got messed up by how the "Best Seats" option still sorts alphabetically, so orchestra was way down the list. I think it's just best seats in the row.

Just noticed this.

Platinum Tickets are tickets that are dynamically priced up and down based on demand. Platinum Tickets are not part of VIP packages - they are tickets only.

Right now I see row B for $173 each  :o

Translation: “we want to reserve some tickets auction style to make sure we make as much money as possible if this event is popular. We didn’t want to pay anyone to determine market based pricing.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man"

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline mark

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2018, 07:49:43 AM »
Got a response from ticketmaster:

"I apologize for the delayed reply as we are experiencing a higher than normal email volume. I am happy to assist you with your Rachel Bloom tickets. Yes, so if you can print the tickets from your account they can use those and attend the event. If they would rather do mobile entry they would have to log into your Ticketmaster.com on their cell phone in order to be able to attend the event. If you have any additional questions please reply and I am more than happy to further assist you."

Basically matches what they say online but always nice to have verification. I do wish they would let you know the restrictions for a particular event (resale allowed, transfers allowed, ...) before you buy tickets.

Offline Dileo33

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 16
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2018, 02:48:07 PM »
I have an extra ticket in the back of the balcony.  Anyone interested?  Price would be cost of ticket.  I don't think I can transfer it so you would probably have to meet me before the show to get in.

PM me if you are interested.

Offline mark

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2018, 01:43:28 PM »
Have 2 tickets that we won't be able to use.

Sat, Jul 21 @ 7:30 PM-Balboa Theatre - San Diego, CA
Sec ORCH, Row R, Seat 117-118

Available at cost, pm me if interested :)