Author Topic: Frankenweenie, Oz The Great and Powerful, and Wreck-it Ralph, Hall H, 2:05-3:05  (Read 8357 times)

Offline Khaaaaaaanh!!!

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 6
2:05-3:05 Walt Disney Studios: Frankenweenie, Oz The Great and Powerful, and Wreck-it Ralph- Walt Disney Studios hosts a Q&A panel featuring the imaginative director of Frankenweenie, Tim Burton (Alice in Wonderland); a special look at the world of Oz The Great and Powerful with director Sam Raimi (Spider-Man trilogy); and the illustrious voice cast of Walt Disney Animation Studios' Wreck-It Ralph, including John C. Reilly (Step Brothers) and Sarah Silverman (The Sarah Silverman Program), and director Rich Moore (Futurama). Hall H
...you had me at hello...

New to the forum? Look here!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline sajcfan

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 0
I really want to check this out but I'm wondering if we have to sit through the Twilight panel before it. Would they have a separate line for Disney?

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline Khaaaaaaanh!!!

• Volunteer HQ
No separate line.

You don't HAVE to go into the Twilight panel but the benefit of doing so would be that you can move up much closer once all their fans leave after the panel.

Offline Dannydoodles

• Sails Pavilion
A good majority of the twilight fans should clear out after their panel. I'm hoping at least.

Offline Real Canadian superDAVE

• Room 6BCF
Check out this fantastic teaser poster for Oz the Great and Powerful:

One thing that's really great about it, it will more than likely be available at Comic-Con. Not for $60, or even $5. Probably free swag!

Offline Khaaaaaaanh!!!

• Volunteer HQ
that IS a great looking poster.

Offline TheTFReview

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 57
I too really want to avoid the twilight panel but want to check out the Disney panel, especially for wreck it ralph. Do you all think I will have to show up extra early in order to catch TWDS panel? I was hoping on being able to roam the show floor maybe an hour after opening, then heading to the Hall H line. (11am)

Offline free agent

• Sails Pavilion
A good majority of the twilight fans should clear out after their panel. I'm hoping at least.

this is what I'm hoping will happen. I'm hoping 95% of the people in Breaking Dawn are just there for that panel and leave when it's done. I'm excited about all 3 movies in this disney panel