Author Topic: Looking for hall H early line buddies.  (Read 6615 times)

Offline Gushon

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 2
Looking for hall H early line buddies.
« on: June 29, 2015, 01:27:19 PM »
Hi all!

This is my first time in SDCC and I have to be in hall H on Saturday, as close to the stage as possible. I was planning on lining up at about 2pm and wondering if there is anyone around that would like to join, so we can form a group and take shifts?

Thanks!

Offline sefton42

• Fulfillment Room
  • Liked: 457
Re: Looking for hall H early line buddies.
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 01:33:00 PM »
Not sure you'll be able to line up that early with all the people likely to be in line for Star Wars.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 01:43:01 AM »

Offline Car_Low

• Fulfillment Room
  • Liked: 610
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 01:49:32 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not sure you'll be able to line up that early with all the people likely to be in line for Star Wars.

you probably can be in the unofficial official line by then.  If its like marvel last year people will stop bothering lining up in hall h since no one will be leaving hall h and half of the tents will be full on the grass.

Offline thebeardednerd

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 4
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 03:14:31 PM »
Hi all!

This is my first time in SDCC and I have to be in hall H on Saturday, as close to the stage as possible. I was planning on lining up at about 2pm and wondering if there is anyone around that would like to join, so we can form a group and take shifts?

Thanks!
You have an advantage of going solo if you want to get as close as possible. My wife ended moving up to the 2nd row after a couple of panels for the was only a single seat avaliable.  So good luck.

Offline tcolunga04

• Freebie Table
  • 2015 Volunteer
  • Liked: 6
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 01:53:51 PM »
Is 2 pm early enough? I thought i heard folks lining up as early as 7am the day before.

Offline epicaz

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 264
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 02:09:30 PM »
Is 2 pm early enough? I thought i heard folks lining up as early as 7am the day before.

2 pm is still very very early, so I'd imagine its more than enough time
I haven't heard of anybody lining up at early as 7 am.. but I do know the line for saturday began early afternoon this last year

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 02:40:11 PM »
Just a quick note about lining up for Hall H:
Generally, on the forums, we don't mention specific times for when you plan to start lining up for Hall H. The thing about lining up is that it's best NOT to mention what time you will be lining up, especially on public areas such as forum communities, twitter, or facebook.  If you do, others will see it, panic about lines, and then go earlier and earlier than that.  (You might have noticed that no one really has mentioned anything about timing for lines because of this.)

At the moment, going with your best judgement (and then scoping out what the lines look like the night before) is the best advice that I can offer. 

Good luck!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...

Offline AndrewPark7

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 11:09:33 PM »
Who's skipping Friday Hall H...to line up early for Saturday Hall H and wants a group to take shifts with?  If anyone can hold spots at 2:00 pm or earlier, we have a good sized group that can take the shift from 6:30 pm onwards and once we receive our wristbands.  You can come back in the morning before 7:30 am if you want.

Most of us will be in Friday Hall H until 6:30 pm.

PM me if you want a group to take shifts with.  We can always use more line buddies for Hall H!

Offline tcolunga04

• Freebie Table
  • 2015 Volunteer
  • Liked: 6
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2015, 08:43:14 AM »
So i also heard Saturday wristbands will be handed out sometime Friday evening...anyone know the exact time?

Offline Car_Low

• Fulfillment Room
  • Liked: 610
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2015, 08:46:32 AM »
So i also heard Saturday wristbands will be handed out sometime Friday evening...anyone know the exact time?

"- Friday, July 10: Wristband distribution for Saturday panels in Hall H will begin at 9:45 PM at the front of the NDL."

Offline Chrisneverlost

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2015, 10:51:24 AM »
Who's skipping Friday Hall H...to line up early for Saturday Hall H and wants a group to take shifts with?  If anyone can hold spots at 2:00 pm or earlier, we have a good sized group that can take the shift from 6:30 pm onwards and once we receive our wristbands.  You can come back in the morning before 7:30 am if you want.

Most of us will be in Friday Hall H until 6:30 pm.

PM me if you want a group to take shifts with.  We can always use more line buddies for Hall H!
I have a group already if you send me your email, I can loop you in!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Offline Chrisneverlost

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2015, 10:52:18 AM »
Hi all!

Thanks!
Hey I have a group and we are looking for people pm me and I'll give you details

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk