Author Topic: Arrow Video Presentation & Q&A - Saturday, July 23, 5:45pm - 6:30pm, Ballroom 20  (Read 1350 times)

Offline Devorah

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
  • If the apocalypse comes, beep me.
  • Liked: 1399
If you're planning to attend this panel, please post here!

In the face of worldwide nuclear destruction at the hands of the maniacal mystic known as Damien Darhk, Oliver Queen (a.k.a Green Arrow) united Star City with a message of hope that allowed him to vanquish the season 4 Big Bad once and for all. However, our heroes' triumph came at a cost, and the future of Team Arrow was left hanging in the balance. Now, as the show takes aim on season 5, Oliver will set out to save his city from a new threat-one that he personally created-as both the newly appointed mayor of Star City and as the Green Arrow. The cast and creators of the hit CW series will be on-hand for a lively conversation surrounding the upcoming season. From Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, Arrow airs Wednesdays at 8/7c on The CW; Arrow: The Complete Fourth Season will be released on Blu-ray combo pack, DVD, and Digital HD on August 30.

Offline LarielRomeniel

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 5
This is how I plan to wrap up my Saturday.

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline nvj29

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 40
My Saturday will end with DC/TV as it did last year. I'd to attend the Masquerade as well if I can get tickets, if not to the bar I will be.
Posts, retweets, live tweets & comments of all things related to Me & My Nerd. @MeMyNerd/twitter & Tumblr