Author Topic: TeamCocoHouse  (Read 5615 times)

Offline squidward

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 59
Re: TeamCocoHouse
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2018, 07:16:46 AM »
Anyone going to the 3pm show today? Want to form a line group? I'm going to try to get there by 130pm. We are a group of 2 people, and really want to be in the front 50 and get the Pop.

PM me. I will not likely be checking multiple thread throughout the day. I will see private messages.

Offline newbie12

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 91
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2018, 10:49:23 AM »
Can anyone confirm 1st 50 guest ‘gifts’? Not going to get there early for drink coozie  ;D

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #32 on: Today at 03:51:32 PM »

Offline figgment42

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2018, 02:23:18 PM »
If anyone has any confirmed tickets for tonight they won’t be using, would love to attend! (We have standby but not sure how likely we are to get in).

Offline sondra17

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 24
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2018, 03:22:18 PM »
Have friends who have Saturday tickets. Would like Friday tickets. Anyone want to switch. They have 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline edwinfabian

• Exhibit Hall
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2018, 04:23:07 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can anyone confirm 1st 50 guest ‘gifts’? Not going to get there early for drink coozie  ;D

CONFIRMED that the gift is a Pop. I went to the 3pm Thurs and received the Pilot Conan. Word of advice, go early.

Offline newbie12

• Gaming Lounge
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2018, 04:32:41 PM »
CONFIRMED that the gift is a Pop. I went to the 3pm Thurs and received the Pilot Conan. Word of advice, go early.
Awesome sauce, thanks!

Offline rallyv

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 87
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2018, 08:47:39 PM »
Talked to one of the workers today at a show. Pops are the "first 50" prize and be different every day with 2 different ones on Saturday.

Interpolating this information and combining it with the fact that today's pop was Pilot Conan, I'm under the assumption that the pop will be the previous day's Conan pop. So tomorrow's shows will have Predator and then Saturday will be Ant-Man and Hellboy. This is speculation but based on timing and information from the worker, it seems like a pretty good guess.

As for Team Coco House on a whole, I really dig it. Really chill and intimate, very set up like a comedy club. The only issue I had was it seemed like people were at the show I went to (Kandabolu Bros taping) were there for the Pops and not the actual show and as such, other than a few people in my party, the energy during the show was low. If you're going to a show, I implore you, please don't do that. Comedians run on crowd energy and if the crowd is dead, it's hard to put on a quality show and just plays out like a bad ouroboros. If you think the comic was said something that was supposed to be funny, just laugh, the crowd energy runs both ways. If the comedian's not your bag, nothing's keeping you in the room and they don't give you anything after the show so you aren't missing that. If you aren't sure, sit in the back. It's a small enough room you still have an excellent seat and can make an easy getaway if you decide to take off early.

I'd like to be absolutely clear that I'm not accusing a single person here of anything. I think at the end I was more soured at the fact it felt like people signed up for the (physical) freebie and didn't care about the actual main event and it just gets awkward for the poor guest that was brought in to entertain.

Offline squidward

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 59
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2018, 10:15:28 PM »
We attended a show today and loved it. The comedy club was just the right size. We had a lot of fun.

I agree with the previous comment.

I gave feedback to two Team Coco House employees. I said either give a Pop to everyone when they leave, or give none. But giving to approximately half of the audience actually could get some people upset and they could leave angry. But if everyone gets one, the confirmed ticket holders don't have to sit in line for hours to hopefully get a Pop. It makes me more excited for the Team Coco House show. Plus I get to use that time having fun at the con and not in line. Just my opinion.

I really hope they do Team Coco House again next year.

Offline newbie12

• Gaming Lounge
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2018, 11:11:43 PM »
Have 3 tickets for for Friday, 7p - Final Space Table Read, will trade for one of the Sat 7, 9, or 11pm shows
PM if interested.

Offline Pixie Elf 33

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 9
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2018, 11:21:53 PM »
I have 2 extra general admission tickets to the team coco house show at 9pm on Friday. I’ll give the 2 tickets to whoever is available to get in line the earliest to save our spot. If we get any freebies for being part of the first 50 people in the door you can keep the 2 freebies associated with the 2 tickets. Please leave me a number where I can text you and an idea of what time you can line up.

Offline Thereisanother

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 34
TeamCocoHouse
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2018, 11:51:54 PM »
I have 1 extra GA ticket for 7pm Final Space table read. Not sure if confirmed that pops are given to first 50 of this show, but if someone was willing to wait in line early in exchange for ticket and whatever gift PM me.

Ticket is gone.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 10:59:36 AM by Thereisanother »

Offline kula

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 16
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2018, 12:23:47 AM »
I made a mistake and purchased 2 tickets to the stand up show at the madhouse comedy club that will have the writers for Conan for Friday, at 7:30pm, thinking it was the one hosted by team cocohouse.  =/

Offline sondra17

• Exhibit Hall
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2018, 08:08:13 AM »
I have 1 extra GA ticket for 7pm Final Space table read. Not sure if confirmed that pops are given to first 50 of this show, but if someone was willing to wait in line early in exchange for ticket and whatever gift PM me.
Sent you a PM.

Offline newbie12

• Gaming Lounge
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2018, 02:31:52 PM »
Have tickets to tonight’s 7pm show. If you’re willing to go wait to be one of 1st 50 will give you ticket & pop.
PM me
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 03:34:57 PM by newbie12 »

Offline sondra17

• Exhibit Hall
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2018, 02:49:04 PM »
Have tickets to tonight’s 7pm show. If you’re willing to go wait to be one of 1st 50 will give you ticket & pop.
PM me

Replied.