Author Topic: Hero Within purchase  (Read 654 times)

Offline clarrkkent

• Gaming Lounge
  • @Wa_Fly_Guy on IG
  • Liked: 177
Hero Within purchase
« on: April 24, 2019, 12:33:25 PM »
I hope this is the right place to post! Didn’t seem appropriate for the Exclusives, Floor, limited edition area.

Just want to share my experience and hopefully save some of you some moolah on their cool gear.

I pre-ordered the Avengers Bomber Jacket last year at CCI. $179 + shipping.

After CCI, the price was lowered to $169. Not great, but hardly a big deal.

2-3 months later, I started seeing sale after sale. Anywhere from 20-50% off site wide. This is BEFORE anyone who pre ordered had even received their jackets (didn’t ship until December).

So just a fair warning, they inflate their prices a bit to take advantage of Con hype(don’t necessarily blame them here). However, if you want a pre-sale item then you’ll be better off to wait for one of their many sales AND you will likely not even see a delay in getting said item (vs pre order).

On the upside, they were great about making an exchange for a different size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man"

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline NoNoNuni

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 36
Re: Hero Within purchase
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 01:26:10 PM »
I also ordered that jacket. I couldn’t resist, it looked and felt sooooo good! Downside was, it took ages to ship. But! They were very communicative about what was going on, and sent a lot of emails to keep me in the loop. Just a tad frustrating though, to get a jacket in december you we’re aiming to get for Halloween

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:35:53 AM »

Offline clarrkkent

• Gaming Lounge
  • @Wa_Fly_Guy on IG
  • Liked: 177
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 01:29:16 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I also ordered that jacket. I couldn’t resist, it looked and felt sooooo good! Downside was, it took ages to ship. But! They were very communicative about what was going on, and sent a lot of emails to keep me in the loop. Just a tad frustrating though, to get a jacket in december you we’re aiming to get for Halloween

Yeah. As with all things pre-order, it pretty much met my expectations since it is a relatively new company. I always expect delays.

I still love the jacket. I might love it even more if I bought it for $119 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man"

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline TossedSalad

• Gaming Lounge
  • Greetings Programs!
  • Liked: 143
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2019, 03:29:25 AM »
I’m scared to know if the black panther coat and Thor jacket ever got on sale like that since I got both of them at the SDCC  😳
Fun isn’t something one considers when preparing for Comic-Con, but attending does put a smile on my face