Author Topic: FanX Salt Lake Comic Convention: September 6-8, 2018  (Read 2720 times)

Online marcia29

• Supporter
  • Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 1292
Re: FanX Salt Lake Comic Convention: September 6-8, 2018
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2018, 03:19:03 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Even while recovering from the dreaded con crud, I attended Salt Lake FanX over the weekend with a friend. It was my 4th convention in 4 weeks (StocktonCon, Santa Clara Toy Expo, DragonCon). My buddy lives in Ogden, UT and supplied free room and board, so I checked out the show and was pleasantly surprised. It's a really good show with a nice, intimate family feel to it. I got to meet original Mighty Morphin Power Ranger, Amy Jo Johnson, had her sign some Funko Pops and fulfilled my adolescent dream in getting a photo with her. I also got to meet Manu Bennett, who was a cool character and Daniel Logan who played young Boba Fett.

My friend and I cosplayed as Morpheus and Agent Smith from the Matrix and we received a great reception! At one point, we couldn't take two steps without people asking for photos. We had a great deal of fun! I just wish this show had a Sunday date, but since it's in Utah... well, you know.

Cool...I would like to see a pic of your cosplay as Morpheus and Agent Smith. One of my fave movies.  That pair had quite some scenes...
It is 2024, and I am still asking...where's my flyin' car??!! @fannishmarcia

Offline sylent_asassin

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 200
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2018, 11:05:57 AM »
Cool...I would like to see a pic of your cosplay as Morpheus and Agent Smith. One of my fave movies.  That pair had quite some scenes...

I have pics on my Instagram and Facebook fan page @westcoastmorpheus :)

I've been lagging on posting photos. I still haven't posted my SDCC pics and the bulk of my DragonCon images.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #17 on: Today at 07:20:37 AM »

Online marcia29

• Supporter
  • Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 1292
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2018, 11:17:42 AM »
I have pics on my Instagram and Facebook fan page @westcoastmorpheus :)

I've been lagging on posting photos. I still haven't posted my SDCC pics and the bulk of my DragonCon images.

Just viewed some of your pics...yes!  You have the Morpheus thing going, for sure!  Really liked you on the Star Trek set.  LOL.
It is 2024, and I am still asking...where's my flyin' car??!! @fannishmarcia