Author Topic: Avengers Infinity War **Spoilers**  (Read 10452 times)

Offline perc2100

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1770
Re: Avengers Infinity War **Spoilers**
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2018, 11:46:52 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So saw it for the second time and I caught more things....
1. When Loki tried to kill Thanos with his dagger he went for his head... so he knew to go for his head.
2. I caught Steven rogers number.... I wonder if you call it there's someone at marvel answering pretending to be him just to make us laugh lol
3. Did you guys catch spidey say "what are those!??!" Do you guys think it comes from that one meme? Lol
4. Strange said it was the only way... so the 1 way they win was that actually it??
5. I believe when Thor threw stormbreaker at thanos he did it out of anger and rage and he wasn't thinking straight to go for his head.
6. Oh and nat said something about scot and Clints family were on house arrest? I hope we get to see that in ant man and the wasp

That's all lol I enjoyed it better the second time around :)

4. I think that is fairly obviously, explicitly set up that Strange knows what needs to happen to win.
6. We know ANT-MAN & THE WASP takes place after CIVIL WAR but prior to INFINITY WAR.  I too will be curious to see when in that timeframe it takes place: could be BEFORE they get caught/go on house arrest.

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1792
« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2018, 01:34:20 PM »
Agents isn’t mentioned in the film. Thanos and the attack are directly referenced in this week’s episode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah.  Got it.  Thanks.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #107 on: Today at 06:51:08 AM »

Offline MickeyJack

• Supporter
  • Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 591
« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2018, 02:15:59 PM »
How are they handling it?  Is the series running concurrently w/the film: people SHIELD dealing with half the population blinking out?  Or are they just talking about Thanos and then moving on to other stuff?
At the end of the last episode they talked about Thanos and that the attack on Earth was underway. Thanos has not snapped his finger yet. One character believes he can intervene, so the next episode should answer how the storylines come together. It’s going to be pretty difficult for AoS not to lose people UNLESS they jump time, which is a theme this half season. Continuing the show is very much in doubt, so these last two episodes should be interesting.

Offline MickeyJack

• Supporter
  • Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 591
Avengers Infinity War **Spoilers**
« Reply #108 on: May 08, 2018, 01:18:29 PM »
If you haven’t heard about this already, here’s a heartbreaking little tidbit. James Gunn revealed that Teen Groot’s last, “I am Groot.” that he says to Rocket as he turns to dust is “Dad.”

Offline perc2100

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1770
« Reply #109 on: May 08, 2018, 05:33:25 PM »
If you haven’t heard about this already, here’s a heartbreaking little tidbit. James Gunn revealed that Teen Groot’s last, “I am Groot.” that he says to Rocket as he turns to dust is “Dad.”

Read that the other day.  I also loved that he apologized the Monday morning for everyone crying.  It's like he revealed "Dad" so nonchalantly and then was shocked how many people took it to heart.
Also, I love James Gunn...

Offline Jim Watari

• Supporter
  • Pre-Registration
  • Twitter @jwatari
  • Liked: 584
« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2018, 03:19:16 PM »
Infinity War Tattoos

The more things change, the more they stay the same

Hoban 'Wash' Washburn: It's okay, I'm a leaf on the wind!
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: What does that mean?

Offline Duffield

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #111 on: May 12, 2018, 07:47:15 AM »

Oh my God, why is this bumming me out this much lol. That's so awesome. Thanos, you bastard...

Offline Pyramid

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Comic Con is a Black Hole for my wallet.
  • Liked: 549
« Reply #112 on: May 13, 2018, 03:50:27 PM »
Wahoo!  I get to participate in a movie thread b/c I didn't see it 6 months later!

For those who don't know, I hate movie theaters b/c of rude ppl kicking the back of my seat, cramped seating, talking, popcorn smacking, some moron opening their cell in the front of a darkened theater, or ... you get the idea.  Tbh, I would be happy if
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
  Today is Mother's Day and my wife wanted all of us to go and see the matinee.  So, as you wish.  Went and enjoyed it immensely and this is coming from someone who was expecting to be constantly annoyed to the point I am pulled out of the movie.

This movie felt epic which was paramount to the story.  The sfx didn't look cheesy.  The dialogue had the usual entertaining Marvel wit - except for
who I found to be tedious.  I give it three thumbs up - hey I have birth defect, okay?  ;)

Personally, I loved the
  Having read Infinity Gauntlet, War, and even House of M I am fairly certain where the sequel is headed.  For those
  That's all I'll say about that.  :)

I just have one question,

Favorite scenes:

« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 03:56:33 PM by Pyramid »
Twitter feed:  wes@comicconster