Author Topic: SDCC 2017 Top Ten list  (Read 3146 times)

Offline tsnyder

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 295
Re: SDCC 2017 Top Ten list
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2018, 06:01:28 PM »
Just wanted to give this thread a bump.  I'm seriously jonesing for some SDCC news so figured reading people's favorite's list would be good as well :)

Offline jacmaryang

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 103
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2018, 12:47:08 PM »
I didn't see this thread when it was originally first posted but really enjoyed reading everyone's lists.  Really looking forward to July!

Here were my top 10 moments from 2017.  In no particular order.

1. Psych - Huge Pysch fan and was really excited for this panel.  My favorite panels have been the ones where a cast is reunited after many years to reminisce and then look forward to something new.  So in this case, reminiscing about the show but looking forward to the movie they released late last year.
2. Conan - Always a lot of fun and got really great seats thanks to [member=4603]Thereisanother[/member].
3. Saturday Hall H - WB, Marvel, Stranger Things, Westworld. Really enjoyable day of panels.
4. Line group - Enjoyed meeting people from this board.  Awesome group of people.  :)  Made the hours in line much more pleasant.
5. Bladerunner offsite - Super immersive and well done.
6. Catching up with con friends
7. Getting most of the merchandise/exclusives I wanted - Getting PN last year really helped me get what I wanted quicker and saved time for other things Th-Sun.
8. Snoopy & Belle In Fashion exhibit - Really cool seeing dolls of Snoopy and Belle decked out in iconic fashions from the ages.
9. Discovering artists - I enjoy walking through artist alley and discovering new artists. So much talent.
10. Shadow of War Meet Up - My husband really enjoyed the video game, Shadow of Mordor, and was excited for the sequel.  This event was more for him than for me but I still had a great time and enjoyed people-watching.  The fans had a lot of fun at the meet-up.  A couple of the voice actors were there and they had some swag (shirts, posters).

Sad I missed out on some of the offsites (Netflix, Westworld, Laika) but the lines were so long (or required a crazy amount of hours camping).

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #17 on: Today at 02:23:26 PM »